Gaming What would you think the DLC of SMO would be ?

cagycee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They couldn't possibly add more moons to the game. I mean MOST people who completed the game has 999 moons. The only thing I see that is possible if they repeat something like they did in Super Mario Galaxy where if you collect all 120 power stars, you get to play the game again as Luigi. I kinda see that being impossible since they already have a Luigi's costume set in the game for Mario. Super Mario Odyssey is that game where its fine without a DLC. If anything, they might do what they did in Zelda BOTW and create a Hard Mode. If they decide to progress the game, they might just create Super Mario Odyssey 2.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They couldn't possibly add more moons to the game. I mean MOST people who completed the game has 999 moons. The only thing I see that is possible if they repeat something like they did in Super Mario Galaxy where if you collect all 120 power stars, you get to play the game again as Luigi. I kinda see that being impossible since they already have a Luigi's costume set in the game for Mario. Super Mario Odyssey is that game where its fine without a DLC. If anything, they might do what they did in Zelda BOTW and create a Hard Mode. If they decide to progress the game, they might just create Super Mario Odyssey 2.

They said at the tree house event luigi being unlockable. but seeing as no one has unlock'd him, more then likely they decided to lock him behind dlc

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
www.nintendoreporters.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
While I would have liked DLC for SMO I sadly dont think that is coming. The game has been out a fair share of time and nothing in game gives any slight hint it 'needs' dlc. For DLC if it did happen; The Koopa Clan (the kids or even Bowser jr) could make it a real thing but it has to be story driven DLC for sure.

In regard to Luigi and SMO. The outfit is one thing; but we have seen nothing of him in the title whatsoever. That in fact is a shame. I am not counting the outfit btw. We get a cameo even for Rosalina albeit only in Mario Cat / Peach Cat like style. But leaving out the brother entirely just feels wrong.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Luigi would be fun to play as, with his special movement style of floaty high jumps and stuff. However, with all the cappy transformations, it would hardly make a difference :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....