Homebrew What's the current best .3DS savegame extractor/replacer for pc? Got the Zero Escape bug.

testing123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward in .3ds format and the bug hit and I lost a ton of progress.

Does anyone have any recommendations for the best savegame editor for roms in .3ds format?

For that matter, anyone know of any good places to find save games for Virtue's Last Reward?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I can upload my completed save if you want. It's from the EUR eShop version, but I doubt this game does anything special with different regions in terms of the save file. Import it with JK's save manager or SaveDataFiler (I don't use SVDT, so I have no clue if it'd work).

Attachments

• vlr.zip
    18.1 KB · Views: 201

Ricken

Waiting for something to happen?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward in .3ds format and the bug hit and I lost a ton of progress.

Does anyone have any recommendations for the best savegame editor for roms in .3ds format?

For that matter, anyone know of any good places to find save games for Virtue's Last Reward?
Hahaha. less than a month ago someone made a VLR Safe Launcher that backs up data now and then and lets you restore data by holding R while being launched

https://gbatemp.net/threads/virtues-last-reward-safe-launcher.423457/

I use JK's manager myself

Reactions: Quantumcat

testing123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot for that, guys.

I've been trying for hours to import it (and other zero escape saves) and it appears to be impossible, though.

I tried JK's save manager, it just keeps saying "Save data not found."

I tried SaveDataFiler and it just keeps saying the CTR data is corrupt and can't be updated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a frappy moment