Gaming whats the worst game ever made on ps3!

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duke Nukem Forever was the most disappointing game ever not just on the PS3
The better question then is "What were you expecting?"

I already went into it with the expectation that it was going to be Duke3D with better graphics. And on that note, it delivered for me. Simply, I was just happy that at least the game was finally out. I didn't go into it expecting some new Crysis or tech demo app like id is infamous for doing. And I didn't want it to adopt any of the "CoD babby" mechanics that seem to permeate so many shooters as well. Duke Nukem is about cracking wise and good shootin' action. Though I will agree with AngryJoe's review in that I hope Gearbox - now that they got 3DR's vision out of the way - can finally go and make a proper, fully fledged Duke Nukem game, worthy of the character. At least it did sound like Randy was a fan of the IP, and would be able to handle it better, IF he got to have a fresh start on it instead of simply picking up where 3DRealms left off after umpteen engine revisions.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh i got one more game i forget to say Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi that's worst then DNF... i mean it was more of a guessing game then a fighter. also was sonic 06 more glitcher on the xbox360?

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The better question then is "What were you expecting?"

I already went into it with the expectation that it was going to be Duke3D with better graphics. And on that note, it delivered for me. Simply, I was just happy that at least the game was finally out. I didn't go into it expecting some new Crysis or tech demo app like id is infamous for doing. And I didn't want it to adopt any of the "CoD babby" mechanics that seem to permeate so many shooters as well. Duke Nukem is about cracking wise and good shootin' action. Though I will agree with AngryJoe's review in that I hope Gearbox - now that they got 3DR's vision out of the way - can finally go and make a proper, fully fledged Duke Nukem game, worthy of the character. At least it did sound like Randy was a fan of the IP, and would be able to handle it better, IF he got to have a fresh start on it instead of simply picking up where 3DRealms left off after umpteen engine revisions.

I expected Duke Nukem 3D too, but I was let down.

This video sums up how I feel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P