Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
SoulSnatcher said:
Ellie said:
You can't have Ryu, Shinobi, or any of those awesome ninja names.
Shinobi is not a ninja name.
Ninjas are shinobi.
I beg to differ.

I know full well that ninjas are shinobi, but in the Shinobi games, the protagonist uses the term 'shinobi' as a codename. And that's what this is all about: codenames. No one here is a true ninja, the name you just created is a codename, if you actually were a ninja. So, shinobi should count.

Also, I fail to understand how this was made, random Japanese characters for every letter? Seems pretty lame to me (and it is). Just call yourself what you like, and don't take part in this madness. It's just a waste of time. And the names are ridiculous.

D

Deleted_171835

Ellie said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Ellie said:
You can't have Ryu, Shinobi, or any of those awesome ninja names.
Shinobi is not a ninja name.
Ninjas are shinobi.
I beg to differ.

I know full well that ninjas are shinobi, but in the Shinobi games, the protagonist uses the term 'shinobi' as a codename. And that's what this is all about: codenames. No one here is a true ninja, the name you just created is a codename, if you actually were a ninja. So, shinobi should count.

Also, I fail to understand how this was made, random Japanese characters for every letter? Seems pretty lame to me (and it is). Just call yourself what you like, and don't take part in this madness. It's just a waste of time. And the names are ridiculous.
Shinobi = ninja
I don't know much about the Shinobi games but the word 'Shinobi' in the game is used to cover the person's true identity. Not as a name. Calling yourself 'Shinobi' is the same as calling yourself a 'ninja'. The thread asks 'What is your ninja name?'. I fail to see how calling yourself a ninja counts as a ninja name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SDA, ok googled it and sad +1