when you are really tempered what song are you listening to then

Hardline

GBAtemp Advanced Fan and Power Metal Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

what memoris to this song .. Claus Lessmann Germany's best singer throw you in the wall Tobbias Sammet hehe

Deep in the night, when I'm alone. My heart starts to burn, cause I feel for you. I've been away too long from my love. I leave it up to you to understand.

I've got this feeling, deep in my mind. Come back and love me, just one more time. On the ground of an ocean, we buried our love far away. My heart's still bleeding, won't you come back and stay.

I can't understand, why there's salt in my eyes. I can't understand, why your heart's in disguise. For I still need you, and I want you to come back again. You make me feel like never again.

I Can't find the answer from the look in your eyes. My heart's still crying. Don't tell me your love's a lie. You're still the one to set me in a state of trance. Why don't we give us a second chance.

I can't understand, why you laugh, though you cry. I can't undersand, why I don't say goodbye. For I still need you, and I want you to come back again. You make me feel like never again.

For I still need you, and I want you to come back again. You make me feel like never again.

Last edited by Hardline,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious