Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Rydian said:
Nit picking? The Supercard DSTWO has been out for over a year and they haven't updated any of their features, which one should expect since the features are broken. It's sad how people just settle with shit, then expect everyone to do the same.
You have yet to define "update".
And you have yet to read anything I said. They never updated their features, you know fix compatibility, fearures, ect. Does this really need to be clarified?
Do you not class the Atsume! Kirby fix as fixing compatibility or are you talking about compatibility in relation to the GBA emulator?

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathanaël said:
DS2 is not a perfect flashcard.

It's a Noob Card. Nothing more. An expensive card to keep some whining kids quiet.

Pdf reader... Movie player... lol.

Noob Shit.
because more features, better ease of use, and slightly higher cost makes everything noob shit

Net_Bastard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Thrust said:
:wtf: I have had zero problems with the dstwo, it emulates all the gba games (that some people will never look at or use) I throw at it and has plenty of useful features (useful for cheaters that fail at playing games how they were meant to be played) (real time save, multiple save slots, real time cheat system) So what? People like to have fun with their games.So I dont understand what all the hate is about (aside from the fact that the SC team doesn't listen to jack shit from the outside world apart from releasing game fixes and firmware bypasses, not caring about EVERYTHING ELSE that the fags of the world complain about)They shouldn't feel obligated to do anything else BESIDES offer game fixes and firmware updates.
._. It's not the flashcart that has a problem, it's the people behind it. The people behind it offer game fixes and firmware updates 1-2 days after they notice the problems. What's wrong with the people behind it?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Net_Bastard said:
._. It's not the flashcart that has a problem, it's the people behind it. The people behind it offer game fixes and firmware updates 1-2 days after they notice the problems. What's wrong with the people behind it?
Any chance in getting a not double-edited post? I mean, it wouldn't be so bad if they at least showed up on the same page...but for me, they don't...which makes searching a post to look for changes/additions that aren't fucking easy to notice without being completely shittily done...well, it makes it a lot less pleasant.

Btw, it's not "The people behind it offer game fixes and firmware updates 1-2 days after they notice the problems."
They are not "offering" them nor are they "noticing" the problems. They are "providing" fixes & updates as they see fit in order to keep people buying their flashcart. Homebrew isn't really the TOP item on a majority of the user lists, thus their support for fixing homebrew issues is practically non-existent, and of course likewise can be said about all of the other features of the DSTWO (now MAYBE they just haven't "noticed these problems", in which case, they are fucking stupid and can't read anything on either of their forums, otherwise they have already "noticed" these problems and just don't give a fuck about it because it isn't quite as moneymaking). Game fixes and firmware updates are for the people that apparently only care about being pirates and are willing to spend just a small amount of money to do it :/...OF COURSE, most of you guys are fags that just pirate games anyways, so my argument is about as useful as me throwing a rock at a wall.

In any case, I like my DSTWO well enough, but it would be nice if the team would fucking take notice of EVERY OTHER GODDAM PROBLEM besides the main reasons that people buy flashcarts (every little point counts IMO...so perking up everything would help sales more, but w/e I'm not running the team).

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^^
I have to agree.
Having SNES and gba capability is great, but when you read the features of the card on the site, it seems like it'll play SNES flawlessly.
Any game with text like an Rpg has some clipping in the text.
It cuts off the bottom part of one of the rows of text.
And secret of mana.....pffffft forget it!
The most stable SNES player for it is a modified version.
I love my supercard, but it does advertise emulators and its internal processor like they're the best thing ever.
Wish they would work on SNES and gba a bit.
And also come up with some new things to put that internal processor to use more.
After all, these are things that made me choose dstwo over a second acekard.
I DO like how it has save states and freecheat too.
Nothing is broken really, just could use some upgrades.

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Rydian who has been wondering what we want updated
GBA game compatibility i want to see golden sun be playable there are some games on the gba that dont play
SNES game compatiblility needs to be helped out some games wont emulate, although shadowcat was working on adding speedgame haxs for special games wish that would be working

SDK hasnt been updated and it sucks

release the source code for GBA so someone can update the emulator

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Vampire Lied

I'm just going to comment on the part where you mentioned the bottom part of the SNES screen being cut off. That's a limitation that just cannot be circumvented, a resolution one. The SNES' standard resolution is 256x224. The DS' resolution for one screen is 256x192. The only way to get the entire image to fit the screen would be to scale it, which is squishing the graphics. Or you can play it with part of the screen cut off. Either way it's going to have missing pixels. That's a limitation with the DS itself, not the card or anything. The 3DS is the only Nintendo handheld that has greater resolution than the SNES, so only when a SNES emulator is made for it will you get graphics that don't have to be squished or cut off. For now, you'll have to just fiddle with the options to get a position you are comfortable with. It's not that big of a deal really though.

The rest of the SNES emulation could potentially get better in the future if someone chooses to update it and optimize things.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Gh0sti said:
GBA game compatibility i want to see golden sun be playable there are some games on the gba that dont play
SNES game compatiblility needs to be helped out some games wont emulate, although shadowcat was working on adding speedgame haxs for special games wish that would be working

SDK hasnt been updated and it sucks

release the source code for GBA so someone can update the emulator

Golden Sun is playable on the DSTwo emulator, at least for me. I didn't see that bad when I played about 1 hour into it one day.
SNES emu would need to be updated and SC is apparently hoping that the community does this.

The SDK is not up to date and should indeed be fixed for homebrewers to brew better.

GBA Source Code isn't Supercards AFAIK. Thus they just can't release it without the permission of the original person who wrote it (Dark Chen), who apparently hasn't given permission. Without the permission they'd have to make their own code (not going to happen probably).

-Qtis

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Rydian said:
Rydian said:
Nit picking? The Supercard DSTWO has been out for over a year and they haven't updated any of their features, which one should expect since the features are broken. It's sad how people just settle with shit, then expect everyone to do the same.
You have yet to define "update".
And you have yet to read anything I said. They never updated their features, you know fix compatibility, fearures, ect. Does this really need to be clarified?
I can't read stuff you don't say.

You need to elaborate. Which features and how?
Sorry about that. What I mean is, there really needs to be some game fixes like Sonic Advance and Golden Sun need to be fixed. Add well typos like "Delette save" need to fixed. Some features like using wireless to trade would be nice if that was possible.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
srry for bumping but looks like the eos just got updated

Slowpoke.png

EiMos

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Still, SC is the best team of flash cart.

But like #2 says, Chinese Teams are always never concerned about the after services.

So do not take any expectations.
SC has done a great job, with the members’ best effort. You should know what kind of China is.

Anyway, I want a new GBA emulator either...

Rogue_Syst3m

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i always thought they were on top of their game, thats why i bought it, reliable, great support, and great community they are always willing to help anyone, hell even I've been able to help a few people on the SC forums.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
edit: my mistake the guys at filetrip are so 3 months ago
That was actually me, haha.

I finally updated it to the latest EOS, which was 7-23, the only change was that they pre-applied a few of the patches, but then they came out with more, so it's not really up-to date anyway because it still has to be patched.

W

wii-dog

all carts have a gimic to sale there cart dstwo is one of those carts-----------mame never got update -------------gba was garbage-----------3ds firmware to brick you lator by nintend----------------------sega new remake makes it true all 3ds users will be brick-----------so dont update then

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3