Gaming Where can I buy EU eshop cards?

Bondgirl85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a EU 3DS and I find the content is cheaper when in Euros than in British Pounds. I live in the US so I am wondering where can I buy eshop cards that are Euro?

Bondgirl85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe you need to have an account registered with a EU address to purchase EU eshop cards.

Can you confirm you have purchased EU eshop cards with a US paypal account?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can you confirm you have purchased EU eshop cards with a US paypal account?
Don't have one for obvious reasons, but you can always buy as guest

the page I linked says that, of course, your CONSOLE'S shop account must be European :) "eine Nintendo Network ID oder einen europäischen Nintendo Account"

Bondgirl85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says under terms of use that you need to have a paypal account registered in Germany.

I am hoping to hear responses from others here that have actually bought from the EU eshop from the US and how they did it.

I might have to use this one ebay seller that sells Euro eshop cards and hope I won't have bad luck with that business like some users have or go on my Twitter account and ask others to buy me a 15 euro eshop card and give me the code and I will pay them back via paypal. I wish it were easy buying foreign eshop cards or I can try to set my system to Ireland and hope their shop still takes American cards. I hear US eshop takes out of US cards now. Sucks how Nintendo has to region lock cards not even considering some people move countries and stuff or travel countries for work.

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you get homebrew then you won't need to worry about getting eshop cards... Cuz then you'd have freeshop

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Bondgirl85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you get homebrew then you won't need to worry about getting eshop cards... Cuz then you'd have freeshop

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not everything is in the freehsop like Super Mario Picross.

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know not everything is in freeshop.. Sigh wish Rto, and maple story were there but they arent

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong