GCN Where can I get decent priced GC games?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been buying most of my Gamecube games from Amazon recently cos the prices have been so damn good, but browsing today most of the game prices have shot up. I totally refuse to use eBay because of a long running dispute with the monkeys that run it. So does anyone know of a reasonably priced UK mail order company I can use?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
amazon and ebay is the only play i know online, but you can go to cex instore and check out the gamecube games there, i found a few gems there myself
smile.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice one! Just checked the Gamestation and CEX sites and the prices are a bit more reasonable. Even some of the second hand prices on Amazon were looking ridiculous today. Thanks for the help!
smile.gif

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you dont like ebay, but it is really the best although its my least favourite way of getting anything
smile.gif

Gamestation have a terrible selection in most stores and not much online, CEX seems a little better from what i gather. If you are buying online with CEX then you dont have any guarantees about condition at all which is important to me - not sure on gamestation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl