Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I remember it was after I bought my DS-X I read GBAtemps review on the DS-X (bad decision, it was back in September when I bought it). I found GBAtemp actually because I was looking for homebrew to put on my DS-X, I never actually started posting on the forums until January but I made a profile in October.

omarroms

Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
I found GBAtemp when I was looking for a site that had GBA roms and came here. GBAtemp used to have roms back then. Now I just read the forums and barely post but GBAtemp is the only site I spend most of my time on each day reading what everyone has to say. For someone that came here in 2002 I don't have that many post.
frown.gif

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First brang his R4, with his DS,
I was thinking of buying an R4, researched it on Google.
About like the 3rd or 2nd link, there was somthing called "The R4 Review" on gbatemp.net. And then i noticed it had a forum, i quickly made an account, etc. And yea

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Believe it or not, I learned of GBAtemp from Nsider forums.....when they existed, of course. Somebody PM's me (don't rem who) and told me about it. I've been here ever since.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Don't remember well.. I think I was searching for information on DS emulation back in 2006..
unsure.gif

Spent some time just lurking around.. then in the end of 2006 I decided to buy a DS and a flashcard so I started to participate more searching for information about it..

edit: Btw.. is there a way to search for all our posts!? I really wanted to see what was my first one..

Supah Eirian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started out haunting the R4 forums, then found out about this site for info on GBA emulation and flash carts. Then the R4 forums shut down.

[thank god, the Moderator was a total douche]
hate2.gif

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza told me that this site was better than QJ, which it is, but I would only register if I could have this username. Well, he pulled some strings and now here I am :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...