Where did you preorder SX OS / Pro from?

Where did you preorder SX OS / Pro from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There are some sites donw on the list, I live in Quebec,Canada, and I just find two Canada resellers on Team Xecuter, one called Flashcarda, another one don't remember the name(sorry for that), I will contact thses two sites and purchase the sx pro.
I don't recommend purchasing the SX Pro any longer. It's too limited.
Purchase the RCM Loader dongle instead and (if you need SX OS) just get yourself a licence which should be easier, cheaper and faster.

Then have your RCM Loader autolaunch Argon NX or the new hekate NYX from which you can pick whatever you want to launch on every boot or apply autolaunch there to always launch your desired CFW (you can still hold VOL- on boot to get to the launch menu).

Last edited by lordelan,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Its beyond me why anyone would pay for such a thing. Atmosphere's so much better & its free.
It is but SX OS still has that one advantage:
Mounting XCIs.
Even better: Mounting XCIs from a big external HDD.
Even better: With NSC Builder a base game can be put into one XCI with the most recent update and all available DLCs. Like if you would have a cartridge that's always up to date and contains literally everything of that specific game.

If XCI mounting (including from HDD) ever comes out for AMS, I promise you, noone will use SX OS any longer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: dont do it!