Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well my spring broke and the tape trick, removing the spring, putting a piece of paper in wit the SD all didn't work so I need to buy a new one. The problem is DX no longer has any flashcarts. Any other sites with cheap legit carts?

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as an alternative, if you want to order from a company that is shipping within the US, i got my AK2i from AbleDS. They ship from the Los Angeles area.

but if it isn't urgent I agree w/Miser.

edit:
http://www.realhotstuff.com/acekard-free-shipping-p-321.html runs about the same all total w/shipping, and they pre-install the latest firmware. I've seen it recommended somewhere here before. I almost bought mine from them, but I figured I'd get it faster from Los Angeles than New Jersey.

joe_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reaper said:
Well my spring broke and the tape trick, removing the spring, putting a piece of paper in wit the SD all didn't work so I need to buy a new one. The problem is DX no longer has any flashcarts. Any other sites with cheap legit carts?

come on....you've got over 1,000 posts and you didn't know this site is littered with post about stores....lol

coattails

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know about realhotstuff, I've heard they have had issues with clones in the past.

I can vouch for leetmod.com. It took a while to ship to me because I'm in Canada, but from what I hear if you live in the US, the shipping is lightspeed (2-3 days delivery). They give you the option to get your card preupdated with the 1.4 fix and they can include a hori screen protector for only a dollar.

They have NEVER had any reports of clones and the one I received from them is as genuine as it gets.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
spark1223 said:
Simplymods is what I will use next. Its cheap and fast shipping. I would use Shoptemp, if it didnt take so long to ship.

Edit: boxshot slipped ahead of me. Double check here boxshot: http://www.simplymods.com/products/Acekard-2i.html They are going for 16.50 right now.
I added shipping into the price.
biggrin.gif
I know its $16.50

kleptodathief

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leetmod takes too long to deliver to canada if your using the regular USPS airmail, priceangels.com is MUCH faster even if its from hongkong

BOTH are genuine 2i cards tho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1