Hacking Where to buy Canada

Noob15

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys have been around for a bit. Last time i ordered in December from shoptemp a dstwo and since they closed i was out like $50 ish (bought a sd card to) and decided iwanted to try getting a dstwo again.

Where do you guys recommend getting it from. Was going to try getting it from kickgames but they stopped selling them recently >.>

P.S. not going to order from anywhere based in china because i have had bad experienced ordering from there... Thanks in advance for any help

lightakejerry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guy you can choose those shops that already got good reviews in shoptemp, as we know flashcard was made in China, so best price is in China I think.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not only fake member reviews, but some real members have been bribed to leave a 5 star review to some shops for a free flashcart or w/e (GamePlayFun immediately comes to mind)

Edit: i should say, that doesn't mean all of the reviews are fake, just if you see a shop that has incredible reviews, especially if from a lot of members with not many posts, take them with a grain of salt

katrina0126

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine dstwo card from digitopz,it has recieved many good reviews about this card.Since i recieved my dstwo card,it works fine,no issues appeared.I heard digitopz site provides free shipping all over the world,you can have a try.

thela_kid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't buy Canada, as I've already bought it for $24.63 and won't resell it :3

I bought all my flashcarts from realhotstuff.com. They've always got my order right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, tbh i might extend it to 2 or 3 weeks