• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Where to buy cheap football shirts?

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I would like to buy some football shirts online. I don't want to pay over 25 euros for a shirt, so the shirts can be replicas, I don't care because replicas usually are built very well.

Does anyone know a good site where to do this and especially, has anyone here already bought shirts that way? I already found a lot of sites that are up for the job but I never seem to find any reviews about those sites. I want some feedback first before I put the money down.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
There's a HUGE thread on such sites here (I've just linked you to a random page of the thread) so you can have a read in there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-