Hacking Where to buy white 3-in-1?

DS64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I talked with realhotstuff a few days ago about the white version and they said something about how its held up in Customs. I decided to get the black one anyways since ill be eventually buying the onyx version.

chalupa

Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
I just got mine today from gp2x store remember to use the coupon code sosuke! pretty fast I ordered Friday and got it on Tuesday (keep in mind memorial day) cheapest shipping of course.

aldudturn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kind of wish I'd ordered it from deal extreme and saved a few pounds now, as I won't be able to use it for a week or so. Just got mine in the post today too, took 6 days to get to the UK with air mail shipping from gp2x.

poyang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
guys, how does the white expansion pack look in a white ds lite? does the color blend? is it as white as the ds lite? cuz if not, getting a black one might prolly be better than getting a white one with a different shade..

funwithplaydough

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same color white, has a dull or rougher finish on part you can see and also does not have the clear plastic as on a white DS-Lite. The black one has the same dull or rougher look as well.

I like how it looks, I think it matches the DS but not as well as the original dust cover.

poyang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
same color white, has a dull or rougher finish on part you can see and also does not have the clear plastic as on a white DS-Lite. The black one has the same dull or rougher look as well.

I like how it looks, I think it matches the DS but not as well as the original dust cover.

ye, that was wat i was worried about.. with that being said, isnt getting a black one better? at least the colors contrast each other? rather than having a shiny ds lite, and a dull white slot 2?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a black DS and a black 3-in-1, and the difference in the finishes is not anywhere near as noticeable as you would expect. You can see the difference, but it really doesn't stand out.

That said, I do like the contrast between a black DS and a white dust cover and stylus, and vice versa. My friend with a white DS agreed, so we traded.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I want to buy the phat version where can i get it
cry.gif

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want to buy the phat version where can i get itÂ
cry.gif
Winsunx has it in stock (supposedly), but they've been having domain problems lately. They also charge a shitload of money for shipping.

This appears to be their temporary site: http://www.passcard4.com (GBA sized 3-in-1), but I can't guarantee that it isn't a scam site. Even if it is legit, they charge 50% more for shipping to the UK than they do for the 3-in-1 itself.

poyang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a black DS and a black 3-in-1, and the difference in the finishes is not anywhere near as noticeable as you would expect. You can see the difference, but it really doesn't stand out.

That said, I do like the contrast between a black DS and a white dust cover and stylus, and vice versa. My friend with a white DS agreed, so we traded.

ye, im thinking the contrast MIGHT look nice.. but ive read people say that the black 3in1 doesnt look good in the white.. would be better if its also white.. but also read that some people say its kinda greyish.. im just being a fashion whore abt it.. but, wat do u think? should i get black or white for me white ds lite?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ye, im thinking the contrast MIGHT look nice.. but ive read people say that the black 3in1 doesnt look good in the white.. would be better if its also white.. but also read that some people say its kinda greyish.. im just being a fashion whore abt it.. but, wat do u think? should i get black or white for me white ds lite?
If it were me, I'd get the black one for a white DS, and a black stylus to go with it. I would have gotten the white one for my black DS if it was available at the time.

I have seen both a black DS with a white dust cover and stylus, and a white DS with a black dust cover and stylus, and I liked the contrast better than the matching color for both. Keep in mind, however, that I was born without a fashion sense.

AFAIK, the white 3-in-1 is actually white, but there is a picture on some store's website where it looks a bit dark. This was almost certainly just a poorly lit or exposed photo. Here are some good quality pics: pic 1 pic 2 pic 3

poyang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If it were me, I'd get the black one for a white DS, and a black stylus to go with it. I would have gotten the white one for my black DS if it was available at the time.

I have seen both a black DS with a white dust cover and stylus, and a white DS with a black dust cover and stylus, and I liked the contrast better than the matching color for both. Keep in mind, however, that I was born without a fashion sense.

AFAIK, the white 3-in-1 is actually white, but there is a picture on some store's website where it looks a bit dark. This was almost certainly just a poorly lit or exposed photo. Here are some good quality pics: pic 1 pic 2 pic 3

alryt! big help.. tho the r4ds is white right? so might as well get white for the 3in1 as well.. thanx man!

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine at totalgba, it isnt listed in the webpage but talking to them I could get it, it arrived today and I am already impressed by its performance, low rumble setting is more than enough.

Btw, why is r4 present in every section?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: wut