Gaming Which Final Fantasy DS Game is YOUR favorite?

Vote ^_^

• Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy III

• Final Fantasy IV

• Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift

• Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

• Final Fantasy Fables Chocobo Tales

• Total voters

jy2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've never really liked the Final Fantasy games (read: I never had the hardware to play em!), but I've been playing Tatics Advanced 2, and I'm really enjoying it!

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FFIV DS is easily my favorite RPG for the DS. Great story, excellent ability system (with the augments), and some very cool sidequest, rare items, new game+ content.

FFCC:RoF was a fun ARPG as well. Would probably be my favorite if I had people to play local wireless with. If only the multi-player mode was wi-fi...
dry.gif

FFIII DS was decent, but not nearly as good as FFIV DS.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hmm...
FFIV is my personal favorite as it is a remake of a classic.
FFXII Revenent Wings is also good, my second favorite.

FFAT2, I don;t like, but every time I turn it on, I can;t stop playing...
FFIII I hate, good story, but the mechanics suck. And after playing IV, I know that there are better things to play.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
FF4, and Revenant wings for me. FF4 has a good story, a few good twists, the graphics are very nice, and looks great. It also has some good characters, and a decent battle system. So, it's my favorite by far.

Revenant wings is also an excellent game.

FFTA2 is too slow paced for my liking, and FF3 doesn't interest me a lot, since it requires a lot of grinding, and a stuff like that.

Haven't played Chocobo tales, so I can't say I liked it, nor hated it.

samuraibunny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have played all of the games (note: PLAYED not COMPLETED), but the most completed so far for me is FFTA2. If you enjoy RTS's, then you'll enjoy FFTA2.

The minigames in Chocobo Tales were pretty interesting too.

bwsaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grah! They all look so good >.< Im just alternating I guess. Playing A2 at the moment. CC looks cool, but I just finished FFIII, and FFIV is same gameplay, so Im trying something new.

bwsaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That means just running around bumping into random mosters hoping to level up. It doesnt bother me that much actually. I get a sense of accomplishment when Im done
happy.gif

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FFIII on the Famicom is one of, if not the favorite of the series, for me. When I got the DS remake, I was fully engorged by the game for at least three run-throughs. But overall, I prefer the Famicom original. FFIV DS is a much bigger remake, with better palette choices and nice visuals. It's also one of my favorites, and I suppose it would be the one I most enjoy playing. Until FFV DS maybe :3

None of the other games interest me much. FFTA2 is a boring pile of crap, just as Revenant Wings was for me >.> Chocobo Tales or whatever it was was cute, but not engaging. I can't remember anything else... Chocobo's Dungeon DS is likely going to stay on my DS for a little while, at least :3

EDIT: I missed Rings of Fate >.< I like it a lot more than Phantom Hourglass, that's for sure, and is where I looked for my Zelda DS game--especially after losing Four Swords DS
frown.gif
Its multiplayer is also a little nifty, for those each with a game.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Celice said:
FFIII on the Famicom is one of, if not the favorite of the series, for me. When I got the DS remake, I was fully engorged by the game for at least three run-throughs. But overall, I prefer the Famicom original. FFIV DS is a much bigger remake, with better palette choices and nice visuals. It's also one of my favorites, and I suppose it would be the one I most enjoy playing. Until FFV DS maybe :3
You were fully engorged for 3 run-throughs? Aren't you supposed to call your doctor about that?
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3