Hacking Which flashcart still get regularly update from creator team?

patz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
I heard that DSTWO is the best flashcart. Does it still get update from the staff team? How about other flashcart?

I don't mind the high price. I just want to buy a product that I can use for long time, no need to wait for a month after Nintendo update firmware.

Thanks a lot.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The DSTwo team updated the kernel from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3 within 24 hours after the upcomming of the new firmware. The DSTwo is a very good flashcard and it supports every system but it doesn't support DSi and 3DS games. There is no flashcard at the moment that supports 3ds games and only one that supports dsi games (the cyclo Dsi evolution).
The Supercard team is a very good team and the dstwo is a very nice flashcard.

blade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yep, if you dont mind the prices, supercard dstwo could be the way to go, it is one of the best flashcarts...btw, http://www.gamekool.com/supercard-ds-two-scds2-for-nintendo-ds-ds-litedsi-3ds-p-340.html is one of the most reliable dstwo resellers, and their price seems pretty resonable.

pangloss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I heard that DSTWO is the best flashcart. Does it still get update from the staff team? How about other flashcart?

I don't mind the high price. I just want to buy a product that I can use for long time, no need to wait for a month after Nintendo update firmware.

Thanks a lot.

From my experience even if a quite cheap R4i "clone" R4i TT are the fastest to get the new Firmware upgrades; the 3DS2.2.0_4 is already available on http://www.r4itt.net/

R4i TT are well supported in terms of Kernel too, and they can run RGF kernel too!

Pan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: MoM, I don't have to do homework, anymore :D:blush::D