Gaming which games have really sucked you in?

tombot

Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm astonished only one person here mentioned Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure. Nevermind that kid-friendly box. You have to play to believe. Funny, addicting, and at some parts even very difficult.

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
I just pick up Sim City Creator. At first, I thought it wasn't a good game. In fact,I am quite enjoying it.
Though I am not into type of game.

r3dfaction

Trophies
Website
phyzorg.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Defintely Tetris DS, I never get bored of blowing rows with blocks
laugh.gif

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
These are the games *Deep Breath*

Ace Attorney Series (no matter what i do, until a case is over i never put it down!)

Pokemon HG/SS (truly the best pokemon games to date. wonder how the 5th gen will fare...also platinum was good)

Bejeweled Twist (SERIOUSLY... I cannot put this down.....Most addictive puzzle game ever... level 90 on zen mode, Nuff said about addicting...)

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (A Portable Kingdom Hearts game to play anywhere and at anytime, I cannot wait for Birth By Sleep for the PSP)

Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure (As someone said, this game and time trials, they never get boring)

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing (Very fun to play, beat all the tracks and most of the missions in one-sitting, really fun.)

Mario and Luigi Partners in Time and Bowsers Inside Story (definately played Inside Story more as more to do and one bonus character- Bowser, very fun to play)

CrossWords DS (The wordsearches in that game, i did about 45 of those buggers in one-sitting....
tongue.gif
)

Mario Kart DS (The best mario kart could be on a portable! Online is fun, Wireless is mega-fun, all round, very fun to play)

Mario Party DS (The party never stops, it is so fun to play with mates who dont own the game and just have to go on download play, really fun)

The World Ends With You (Until Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days came out this was my all-time favourite RPG on DS, and even after Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days released... it still is my favourite!)

So there you have it. I have a fair few games i find fun, addicting and challenging.

~Giratina3~

P.S. Can someone please remove my warnings.... i have had them for nearly a year now.... and have learned my lesson.
Golden Rule of GBATEMP- Never give or request rom links.
Im sorry to have broken these rules, and promise to abide by these rules from now on.
smile.gif

Peelbash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WarioWare D.I.Y. will keep me playing for countless months, and the Ace Attorney series is fantastic.

tsol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jump Ultimate Stars was the worst for me, I couldn't put it down until I unlocked EVERYTHING. No other DS game has had that effect on me.

leonssj90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I beat all the Castlevanias for the DS 100%....even Portrait of Ruin witch freezes a lot for some weird reason...

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm that are quite a few, but I'll list some I'm still playing sometimes:

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
The World Ends With You
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Lux-Pain (I just love the story)
Pokemon Soul Silver
Time Hollow
Bowser's Inside Story
Ace Attorney series
Sands of Destruction
Yu-Gi-Oh 2009 - Online Duels are quite addicting
Disgaea DS~!

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think any DS game actually had me "sucked in" seeing as how I keep breaking or losing my DS, but if I had to choose, I'd say New Super Mario Bros.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1