Gaming Which games will you be getting at launch?

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 3,605
  • Replies 45

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, Nintendo sales. It's really a shame people would buy 1 2 Switch at any other price but under 20. I just don't get it
It should of either been a pack in game or do what they did with Wii Play and bundle it with those Joy-cons to ease the cost for consumers. They have no position to price things the way they are being in 3rd place.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
D

Deleted User

OP
It should of either been a pack in game or do what they did with Wii Play and bundle it with those Joy-cons to ease the cost for consumers. They have no position to price things the way they are being in 3rd place.
Exactly.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
If I find $300 lying around and decide to get a Switch, I'd get literally the only game worth the price at launch - Zelda. 1 2 Switch would be good to have I guess, but $50 for what's essentially a glorified minigame collection? Hell no.
1-2 Switch should be bundled with every Switch as that's nothing more than a compilation of functional demos to show what the Joy-Cons can do. Despite this, there'll be people buying 1-2 Switch so they have a "cheap" Switch game to play rather than getting Zelda.

D

Deleted User

OP
1 2 Switch is Nintendos biggest mistake. It should be a pack-in. I wouldn't even make the $20 argument, its not a game worth buying.

Now, I haven't seen a ton of the game but I'm pretty sure its mostly stuff you play without a screen right? So let's think about how much effort went into production of it. There's probably some really basic graphics on the screen during the game, if that even, it could be a stylized title card or something. Then some basic menus to navigate to the different games. That's it? Certainly doesn't require a very big budget at all to make something like that.

Also just for the type of game this is, it's a glorified rumble tech demo. Milk the cow and feel the rumble. Tilt the controller and pretend it has balls in it and feel the balls. Woohoo... $50

Last edited by ,

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'll be getting both BoTW and 1-2-Switch (BoTW when I want to play alone and 1-2-Switch when I want to play with my family)

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I had my best friend still living by, I might have gotten 1-2-Switch as the two of us would ham it up to 11.. But right now, no point in me getting that game.

McBing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Me and 3 friends are going to buy Zelda and meet at my home and all play at once (everyone going in different directions) I don't need any of the other games, yet.

Reactions: Tigran

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Zelda, there's nothing else.

Maybe 1-2 Switch is a market experiment by Nintendo, to see if people would actually buy Tablet-like shovelware for their tablet.

Maybe Zelda, not really a fan. I just want Disgaea 5 on the go...
I also was thinking of Disgaea 5, and ARMS, but those are not launch titles.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Maybe Zelda, not really a fan. I just want Disgaea 5 on the go...
Breath of the Wild is a game that any newcomer feels right at home to play a Zelda game. It's self-explanatory, has voice-acting (took them damn long to get here!) and the gameplay is the same as always which is magnificent.

I'd really like to play BotW right about now...

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Breath of the Wild is a game that any newcomer feels right at home to play a Zelda game. It's self-explanatory, has voice-acting (took them damn long to get here!) and the gameplay is the same as always which is magnificent.

I'd really like to play BotW right about now...

Maybe, but I'm not a newcomer. I've played and beaten almost all of the 2D Zeldas. I've played all the 3D Zeldas, except SS, but only beat Ocarina.

The 3D Zeldas always lose my interest somewhere in the middle. If it was a 2D Zelda I'd buy it for sure.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like, I wouldn't even buy 1 2 Switch, if it was cheaper. I'm sorry, but I agree that it should have been a pack-in. Not just because the price, because simple there much better games to spend money on.

Me and 3 friends are going to buy Zelda and meet at my home and all play at once (everyone going in different directions) I don't need any of the other games, yet.
Such a miss opportunity for CO-OP.

D

Deleted User

OP
1 2 Switch is Nintendos biggest mistake. It should be a pack-in. I wouldn't even make the $20 argument, its not a game worth buying.

Now, I haven't seen a ton of the game but I'm pretty sure its mostly stuff you play without a screen right? So let's think about how much effort went into production of it. There's probably some really basic graphics on the screen during the game, if that even, it could be a stylized title card or something. Then some basic menus to navigate to the different games. That's it? Certainly doesn't require a very big budget at all to make something like that.

Also just for the type of game this is, it's a glorified rumble tech demo. Milk the cow and feel the rumble. Tilt the controller and pretend it has balls in it and feel the balls. Woohoo... $50
Basiclly this. You can get Wii Sports for like 5$ on ebay or a local game store, I doubt it will be that way JUST because of how much people payed for it. Nintendo is losing making this game so expensive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpKJyCeQck4