Hardware Which laptop?

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh

The d550ca is better.
However both laptops are not capable of much. If you're looking for a gaming laptop you are out of luck with those choices. These will be decent for email, coding, web surfing, simple tasks.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The d550ca is better.
However both laptops are not capable of much. If you're looking for a gaming laptop you are out of luck with those choices. These will be decent for email, coding, web surfing, simple tasks.
Bwa ha ha, they're both D550CA but have a different suffix. That said the BH31is the better of the 2 as it has a more powerful processor, more ram, a larger hard drive and I'm assuming a newer graphics chip. As far as cpu and gpu go neither of these will play any games from the last 4 years on anything but low settings, if at all. If your intention is not to play the latest games I think you would still be served better by the bh31. If you want a gaming laptop be prepared to spend between $600 and $1200 depending on the power and quality of the components.

1stClassZackFair

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bwa ha ha, they're both D550CA but have a different suffix. That said the BH31is the better of the 2 as it has a more powerful processor, more ram, a larger hard drive and I'm assuming a newer graphics chip. As far as cpu and gpu go neither of these will play any games from the last 4 years on anything but low settings, if at all. If your intention is not to play the latest games I think you would still be served better by the bh31. If you want a gaming laptop be prepared to spend between $600 and $1200 depending on the power and quality of the components.
Thanks for your input guys. I'm aware that these are not adequate for gaming purposes. I just wanted to know if the BH31 was worth buying over the BH21. I'll mainly use it for web surfing,Microsoft Office,and watching some videos via Netflix and my hard drive using VLC. I'll probably go with the BH31 then

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it doesn't bother you, you could also look at some refurbs from outlets like newegg or tigerdirect. You can find some nice hardware on some that have been marked down :o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: These videos are soooo dry