Homebrew Which way do you prefer to play gba games on your 9.2 3ds?

Which way do you prefer to play gba games on your 9.2 3ds?

• AGB_FIRM (gba virtual console)

Votes: 119 73.5%
  • GPSP CIA (gba emulation)

Votes: 43 26.5%

• Total voters

Rosselman

Spooky Skeleton
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
All. I use all of them. All major ones.
Ok, I'll help with the ones I know.

On Arch, I would recommend grabbing wine-staging, and wine-mono, both which are on the official repos. Don't forget to enable the multilib repo if you're using Arch x64, some of the dependencies of Wine are 32 bit and only avaible on multilib. Configure WIne to your liking, the Arch wiki will help you here.
On Debian and derivatives, including Ubuntu, I'd recommend using the Wine PPA instead of the official repos, since the PPA is up to date. It should meet all dependencies effortlessly, since Debian has multilib enabled by default.

Last edited by Rosselman,

seijinshu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I'll help with the ones I know.

On Arch, I would recommend grabbing wine-staging, and wine-mono, both which are on the official repos. Don't forget to enable the multilib repo if you're using Arch x64, some of the dependencies of Wine are 32 bit and only avaible on multilib. Configure WIne to your liking, the Arch wiki will help you here.
On Debian and derivatives, including Ubuntu, I'd recommend using the Wine PPA instead of the official repos, since the PPA is up to date. It should meet all dependencies effortlessly, since Debian has multilib enabled by default.
K, thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night, don't let the step brother bite