White Room Tortures

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Did I tell you already before that for my own younger brother by quoting reinterpreting his own words for him White Room Tortures were nothing,but so-called Psychiatrist? Or still not yet?

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Did I tell you already before that for my own younger brother by quoting reinterpreting his own words for him White Room Tortures were nothing,but so-called Psychiatrist? Or still not yet?
You told me once privately that he thinks white room torture can be interpreted as that room where psychiatrists can put you with the restraining jacket. But that was never done to me and its very different. So he is wrong and also an idiot lol.

But you said it much more coherently back then. What you wrote now doesn't make any sense honestly.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You even told me that they putted you in some kind of detention center concentration camp by quoting reinterpreting your own words.

• Angry
Reactions: LeoTCK

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You even told me that they putted you in some kind of detention center concentration camp by quoting reinterpreting your own words.
You're not quoting, you're reinterpreting indeed. I don't want to talk about this crap and not like this where you randomly dredge it up, besides I did say something here already.
The way you say/mix things make it sound like lunatic rambling. Stop doing this, please.

You're not helping.

I'm fucking done really this is madhouse.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You're not quoting, you're reinterpreting indeed. I don't want to talk about this crap and not like this where you randomly dredge it up, besides I did say something here already. The way you say/mix things make it sound like lunatic rambling. Stop doing this, please. You're not helping. I'm fucking done really this is madhouse.
Yeah yeah that my own younger brother is a jerk. He sounded like jerk. So sorry about him.So sory about this and that.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I remember when you called my own mom that she’s control freak. Well for instance my grandma she has usually too slow brain impulses(OCD)as for my mom she has usually too fast brain impulses(ADHD). My great-grandma she was behaving like female very elderly person with PTSD. I probably have both Asperger Syndrome which is Autism Spectrum. Maybe including NPD.

Last edited by Luke94,

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

There was something like White Room right there.

I didn't see anything like that there.
Post automatically merged:

the background is all white but not every object is white or whitish bright, so it can't have same effect as white room torture, this is different.

this is also supposed to be some kind of void, this is not a white room...ffs
everything white and not white will remind you of white room torture

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I didn't see anything like that there.

the background is all white but not every object is white or whitish bright, so it can't have same effect as white room torture, this is different.

this is also supposed to be some kind of void, this is not a white room...ffs
everything white and not white will remind you of white room torture
JklKhW1.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...