Hacking White screen on ez-flash definitive edition

kbell917

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please don't tell me I ruined my EZ-flash. I was trying to patch a game with 2 patches but the ROM kept going to a white screen, so I go to test it on my pc via an emulator to see if it works there. however, my pc kept telling me that the SD card was damaged and that it should be scanned and fixed. I ignored it the first few times but I tried it out to see if it would work, but then it told me that it needed to be updated. so I blindly did and now whenever I try to boot it up it goes to a white screen.

safe mode says S71 and S98 are OK and I backed up everything onto my pc, but now i'm not sure what to do. I'm starting to think I did kill the cart because I tried the safe mode loader update and it just froze on 1% for 30 minutes. Can this be fixed or do i really have to spend $80 and wait over 2 weeks for a new one?

edit: got it fixed, just had to replace the .bin with a copy of the original, it updated fine and fixed everything, my bad. wrote this in a panic and kinda didn't think that the easiest solution would work.

Last edited by kbell917,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken moye grande yayo