Hacking Who is Team Xecuter?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Court cases signify legal fallout said members of Team Xecuter faced. It does not specify events that transpired within the organization itself. That type of information wouldn't readily be made available as the legality of their business is in a big gray area. Perhaps an e-mail or a private message might provide the proof I'm looking for. Especially if you make claims such as...
He was also about the 5th person who was asked to help out with Maxconsole after 4 other , better connected / qualified, persons were asked but declined the rather derisory offer Max L. put to people.
Like how do you know how many people he went through before reaching Gary? Not to mention that if someone else claims they spoke to Paul recently and they provide no proof, neither side is credible. Instead, it perpetuates more confusion.

Last edited by Costello,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How many new accounts are gonna be made to spout this same stuff? It's clearly a personal vendetta and not relevant to anyone else here.

Seriously, why do these people/person think we give a fuck about any of this? Because it's disguised under a false veil of "Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid" ? Give me a break.

Tell you what, if it all goes to shit and everyone ends up losing their money then you can come and gloat. Until then, GTFO.

Reactions: veddermandan

Plague1s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smells like open source drama. Leave our boys and gals and nonbinary pals over at TX out of your poo slinging.
@Draxzelex soaking that shit up ready to go into full PI mode it's sad to see the divide on this forum because tx outpaced reswitched in bringing joy to some us. when will this petty bickering end. Every tx related thread turns into a shit storm with assmosphere fanboys foaming from the mouth. I just wished reswitched would hurry the hell up and finish assmosphere to please their fans so we can get some peace around here because obviously all this waiting is driving them mad. Now look we're getting into scandal territory which has nothing at all to do with SX os but hey soak it all up next week is coming buddy whether you like it or not. I just wish we can enjoy our switches without the drama. it's just wishful thinking. The switch created a huge community it's just too bad it's divided.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Draxzelex soaking that shit up ready to go into full PI mode it's sad to see the divide on this forum because tx outpaced reswitched in bringing joy to some us. when will this petty bickering end. Every tx related thread turns into a shit storm with assmosphere fanboys foaming from the mouth. I just wished reswitched would hurry the hell up and finish assmosphere to please their fans so we can get some peace around here because obviously all this waiting is driving them mad. Now look we're getting into scandal territory which has nothing at all to do with SX os but hey soak it all up next week is coming buddy whether you like it or not. I just wish we can enjoy our switches without the drama. it's just wishful thinking. The switch created a huge community it's just too bad it's divided.
I was not following the Switch scene early enough to know how it was like before either team started teasing their projects but from what I've seen after I was paying attention, I would argue both teams are at fault here. Both teams resorted to mudslinging and talking down to each other, as well as fail0verflow, which hindered the scene as a whole. What complicated matters was that users started picking sides as if one was somehow or someway superior than the other even though its obvious both options have their pros and cons. The most ironic part was they were all using the same exploit which made them all look even stupider. I'm still unsure if the bootrom exploit leak was a good or bad thing but it at least moved the scene forward unlike what other of these teams have offered thus far. Neither side has been acting professionally therefor making neither side better than the other.

Also, just because Team Xecuter was first does not mean they are the better team. That just means they were the first, plain and simple. If 2 teams are baking cakes and one happens to finish before the other, they could have simply ignored some steps to finish the cake faster. ReSwitched may be taking longer, but that could mean they are spending more time refining the cake. To say one is better than the other without having tasted both cakes is indicative of bias.

Fred Molyneux

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SoulOfGazza is back under another alias with his rant against Team Xecuter? Although he is so pathetic it is quite funny, quoting people real names (whether what he claims is true or not) is kind of wrong here. Maybe the admin should delete his post, not the account as SoulOfGazza would be back with another name again.
Because I am pretty sure if I was to post the admins real names, my post woudln't last long...

djp-AKA-bionic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everyone who knows me knows i have been friends with paul since the early 90s, i only referred to him as paul as your the one who brought up his real name, and court cases dating all the way back to the 90s. I see you talking all this same shit constantly on different forums and comment sections for years, yet its not true.. Max isnt nothing more than a distributor for TX.

DavidShifflet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everyone who knows me knows i have been friends with paul since the early 90s, i only referred to him as paul as your the one who brought up his real name, and court cases dating all the way back to the 90s. I see you talking all this same shit constantly on different forums and comment sections for years, yet its not true.. Max isnt nothing more than a distributor for TX.

Again this is total bullshit

Your own posts on here show that you what you claim here is false

gbatemp net/threads/team-xecuter-background-information.493224/

This is just so far off the mark of the early history its laughable and a sure sign of someone who isn't knowledgeable.
Couple of hints here you are wrong there is no atmel chip used at any time in any PSX / or psOne ( its not playstation one lol ) modchip it was all done via pic chips 12Fxxx variants initially and then 12c508 family when they became available cheaply and readily. The 12c508 also only needed 4 wires in a psx and 5 in the PsOne. It used 8 wires right near the end for so called stealth modchips but these were never atmel chips
The Enigmah-X was also not a bios replacement chip this again shows you have no clue how it worked or why.

Amazing how someone who is such a big long time friend of someone who you claim is head of Team Xecuter cannot get an early device from him to test and has to buy one from a dodgy so called reseller.

gbatemp net/threads/anyone-ordered-xecutor-sx-pro-from-switchsx-com.506775/#post-8036210

Just to further prove you are talking more horseshit if you know Paul from the early 90's its means you went to school with him so what school did you attend with him ? who was the form teacher ? and who else was a member of the class ?

As you are such well connected then who was the person who coded the neo 2.2 chip ? Real name and online name ? and what's he been doing recently ?

Who was the person who hacked the Origa chip ? and what use was the code upon it ?

As a bit more background reading on people previously mentioned

www theesa com/article/video-game-industry-applauds-toronto-police-services-anti-piracy-efforts/

www theinquirer net/inquirer/news/1043802/chinese-help-nintendo-crack-mod
www hongkongcaselaw com/nintendo-co-ltd-and-another-v-supreme-factory-ltd-and-others/

www out-law com/page-8701

And the person I mentioned previously Ian Sweeney the person involved with the Xtender-X Xbox Modchip this is what happened to him

dailyrecord co uk/news/scottish-news/police-raid-on-dvd-pirate-kings-1056539
www eveningtimes co uk/news/13224366.Jailed_drugs_trafficker_to_repay_just___1/

Last edited by DavidShifflet,

djp-AKA-bionic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again this is total bullshit

Your own posts on here show that you what you claim here is false

gbatemp net/threads/team-xecuter-background-information.493224/

This is just so far off the mark of the early history its laughable and a sure sign of someone who isn't knowledgeable.
Couple of hints here you are wrong there is no atmel chip used at any time in any PSX / or psOne ( its not playstation one lol ) modchip it was all done via pic chips 12Fxxx variants initially and then 12c508 family when they became available cheaply and readily. The 12c508 also only needed 4 wires in a psx and 5 in the PsOne. It used 8 wires right near the end for so called stealth modchips but these were never atmel chips
The Enigmah-X was also not a bios replacement chip this again shows you have no clue how it worked or why.

Amazing how someone who is such a big long time friend of someone who you claim is head of Team Xecuter cannot get an early device from him to test and has to buy one from a dodgy so called reseller.

gbatemp net/threads/anyone-ordered-xecutor-sx-pro-from-switchsx-com.506775/#post-8036210

Just to further prove you are talking more horseshit if you know Paul from the early 90's its means you went to school with him so what school did you attend with him ? who was the form teacher ? and who else was a member of the class ?

As you are such well connected then who was the person who coded the neo 2.2 chip ? Real name and online name ? and what's he been doing recently ?

Who was the person who hacked the Origa chip ? and what use was the code upon it ?

As a bit more background reading on people previously mentioned

www theesa com/article/video-game-industry-applauds-toronto-police-services-anti-piracy-efforts/

www theinquirer net/inquirer/news/1043802/chinese-help-nintendo-crack-mod
www hongkongcaselaw com/nintendo-co-ltd-and-another-v-supreme-factory-ltd-and-others/

www out-law com/page-8701

And the person I mentioned previously Ian Sweeney the person involved with the Xtender-X Xbox Modchip this is what happened to him

dailyrecord co uk/news/scottish-news/police-raid-on-dvd-pirate-kings-1056539
www eveningtimes co uk/news/13224366.Jailed_drugs_trafficker_to_repay_just___1/

goto school with him? thats laughable, i only know him through modding and business, and have been selling chips for this man since the early 90s (i dont sell chips anymore btw.) , i can recall sending this man money stuffed inside of teddy bears 20 years ago, but i know nothing :))) you obviously don't know who i am so just stfu. im redacting info on this capture cause its none of your fucking business, but just to show its the same guy running shit since day 1.

xecuter.jpg

DavidShifflet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
goto school with him? thats laughable, i only know him through modding and business, and have been selling chips for this man since the early 90s (i dont sell chips anymore btw.) , i can recall sending this man money stuffed inside of teddy bears 20 years ago, but i know nothing :))) you obviously don't know who i am so just stfu. im redacting info on this capture cause its none of your fucking business, but just to show its the same guy running shit since day 1.

View attachment 130947

That doesn't prove anything that you claim its a joke.
You haven't spoken to Paul at all in any way shape or form. That really is so funny person whom has answered you there is Max as he has control of that username now as he owns the Team Xecuter website and forums.

Why don't you answer the other questions then as you would obviously know those answers as well.

Perhaps as you also claim to have been so friendly with Lee that you can help pay back some of the people you helped him scam with those websites of his. What were they called again ?

djp-AKA-bionic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's funny cause Lee scammed me out of $18,000 during that whole era.. he made it better many years later. Why don't you tell us who you really are instead of hiding behind numerous names

Fred Molyneux

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why don't you tell us who you really are instead of hiding behind numerous names
Based on his most recent post and before, he is clearly related or the same person that we all know as Gary (first name) aka (Gazza) from Channel Technology in UK, the original reseller of the first Messiah Modchip before he got sued out of business by Sony, and back then he caused a lot of problems and not sure why he been quiet all these years.
Now why he comes back now as a troll with a hate on Team Xecuter remains a mistery since he himself claims they are not even related to the people he was dealing with back then. Anyway, I should have more info and confirm his real full name next couple of days after speaking to someone.
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2001/12/13/messiah_does_not_play_pirate/

DavidShifflet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's funny cause Lee scammed me out of $18,000 during that whole era.. he made it better many years later. Why don't you tell us who you really are instead of hiding behind numerous names

Great so you are going to use that money to give back to the people you helped him scam ?

Do you want to post your contact details so the victims can get in contact with you ? or do you want me to do it for you ?

Note : you still haven't answered my other questions which you are trying to avoid as it obvious you don't know them and your 'claims' are just false about being 'connected'

Incidentally it seems GaryOpa wishes to try and hide his identity as he takes issue with people who call him by his real name.

I would rather you guys settle this peacefully outside of GBAtemp to be honest.
We are trying our best to be neutral and accomodating, and not get in the middle of a war.
I have kept your posts "as is" except for the last names, so if anyone wants to know more they still have the possibility to PM you.
For your information GaryOpa knows who you are (and he has told me) but I assume you already know that.

And finally, if you believe Team xecuter is going to rip people off, you have all the right to inform people and I am sure some will believe you. Again the gbatemp staff is neutral, all we intend to be is a place for discussion where people can speak their mind, in respect of the laws.

if Gary has something to say to me he can post on this thread and not try and go thru the admin here

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Based on his most recent post and before, he is clearly related or the same person that we all know as Gary (first name) aka (Gazza) from Channel Technology in UK, the original reseller of the first Messiah Modchip before he got sued out of business by Sony, and back then he caused a lot of problems and not sure why he been quiet all these years.
Now why he comes back now as a troll with a hate on Team Xecuter remains a mistery since he himself claims they are not even related to the people he was dealing with back then. Anyway, I should have more info and confirm his real full name next couple of days after speaking to someone.
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2001/12/13/messiah_does_not_play_pirate/

Gazza's real name is Gary Edmunds

What do you want to know about him ? That you think it will take you more than a day to find out

Ask me and I will tell you

djp-AKA-bionic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did I ever claim to be "connect ted", all I ever claimed was to have talked to k3, and confirmed it's still him behind the chip. I used to sell chips and beta test. I never claimed to produce no chip. The only thing I have ever done in the gaming community was run a few news sitEs, sell chips and give a few pointers on the original Xbox bios mod. I have never even spoken with max other than to buy chips . And if you want to dox me, feel free as I have never done anything wrong to anyone or I wouldn't be yapping on the same name I've used since 93.. if you actually knew who I was you would know I was a member of chrome/nonname/tntphorce and I used to get paid by these guys to takeover IRC efnet gaming channels so they could advertise their sales from literally 11 years old. I was never a member of dod or paradox. You're the one with something to hide on your fake names and vendetta that you can't be bothered to explain

DavidShifflet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did I ever claim to be "connect ted", all I ever claimed was to have talked to k3, and confirmed it's still him behind the chip. I used to sell chips and beta test. I never claimed to produce no chip. The only thing I have ever done in the gaming community was run a few news sitEs, sell chips and give a few pointers on the original Xbox bios mod. I have never even spoken with max other than to buy chips . And if you want to dox me, feel free as I have never done anything wrong to anyone or I wouldn't be yapping on the same name I've used since 93.. if you actually knew who I was you would know I was a member of chrome/nonname/tntphorce and I used to get paid by these guys to takeover IRC efnet gaming channels so they could advertise their sales from literally 11 years old. I was never a member of dod or paradox. You're the one with something to hide on your fake names and vendetta that you can't be bothered to explain

And now when exposed the backtracking begins

Check your own posts before you try and bullshit anymore

I will no longer respond to anything you post as you are clearly a no mark wannabe who tells stories to try and impress website members

Total noob wannabe

djp-AKA-bionic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saying " not true, I have spoken to Paul " is saying I'm connected? You sir clearly don't know how to read . I have never said I produced a chip lol. Please point me to where I did.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You're just mad someone's finally calling you out on your bullshit . And yet you still won't say who you are or why you're mad.. so what is it?

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
Gazza's real name is Gary Edmunds

What do you want to know about him ? That you think it will take you more than a day to find out

Ask me and I will tell you

I'd be interested to hear what's he up to these days. I can't believe all these old-timers like myself are still around and still taking the piss out of each other. The more things change the more things stay the same I guess.

Reactions: djp-AKA-bionic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: You need better couch potatoes la +1