PokemonHaker94

OP
Trophies
Website
www.pokemonlegend.net
XP
Country
United States
so are you going to get the new DSi or are you going to keep your DS Lite?
yaynds.gif

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Count me out. I'm not interested in the DS no more. I traded it for 5 Wii games and I'm glad I did. Even though I had a DSTT with 20 games in it, it's collecting dust and since I play online most of the time, playing with cheaters piss me off so much. So what's the point...

Also, I doubt that flash carts will work with the DSi so why have it if I can't even buy the cheapest game for it?

ryuhosuke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i may get it, depending on if i still have an interest in DS in the near future, but that depends on how it progresses, i havent touched my Wii and i lent it to my girlfriend, my ps3 is getting some time,

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest I don't even want a Lite, I prefer the buttons on the Phat.

DSi, it has nothing I want and I'm sure the DSWare or whatever its called can make it over one way or another.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ferrariman said:
Not me. Gimmicks just don't sell a console.
Of course, the entire concept of the DS as a whole is nothing but a GBA with gimmicks added (microphone, touchscreen, two screens in the first place, etc), and it sold very well. Same with the Wii. However, I agree that the DSi almost seems too gimmicky to do anything useful with it. Yeah we'll get some camera minigames, and some downloadable content, but I'll personally wait until the next generation when they figure out how to actually utilize these features in a way that doesn't seem like a major stretch of the imagination.

Chaaru

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes I am.

It doesn't matter to me weather people think it's a "GBA" with a touchscreen, and a camera. Anything Nintendo releases (hardware wise) I'd get. That's because all of their stuff is of really high quality. (from my experience) And that's what I like about Nintendo.

People need to stop complaining about the DSi and how little it's changed from the DS. Just don't buy it if you don't like it. Nobody is trying to force to do so.

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
MiniMoose64 said:
blahblah

People need to stop complaining about the DSi and how little it's changed from the DS. Just don't buy it if you don't like it. Nobody is trying to force to do so.
Flip that coin:
People need to start complaining about the DSi and how little it's changed from the DS. Just do buy it if you do like it. It's your money not mine.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll most likely buy one to replace my phat (I've got a bad touch screen), but that'd only be if flash cards work with it. That's not gonna be for a while now (Q2 next year).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1