Why Does the Wii U Tug My Taint Hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulrazor

Trophies
XP
Country
read his signature and take the conclusions about his point being only discussion and misreading his intentions......

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
http://gbatemp.net/threads/black-ice-is-that-you.356611/

EDIT: Now a "Black-Ice is Racist" thread. And the fun part is that now I can rename the thread as such if I so deem fit. :tpi:

BOW TO ME BEFORE I ABUSE MUH POWERS AND AUTHORITAH! ;O;

364.jpg

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I bought (lol no I didn't I wouldn't buy a piece of shit lol) a Wii U when it first came out and I pre-ordered from ShittyGameConsolesThatSuckTaint.com and paid about $280 for it and also it was only 16GB and I also pre-ordered WatchDogs (LOL NEVER GONNA GET IT) at a further $80 so altogether came to $360 and now I feel so very ripped off!!!. Since the arrival which was back in approx November 2012 there has been absolutely no gaemz overall in my opinion:- Mario is shit, ZombiU is shit, CoD is shit and that's as far as I am concerned, every other game is literally a pile of shit or just plain rubbish and I have googled future releases but I don't see anything even worth getting excited about and also the Wii U is absolutely shit!. So will the Wii U get any better or is it just doomed?. As far as comparing it to literally every other console there is just no comparison I use my PS4 all the time I never use my Wii U its just gathering alot of dust! What do other members think about there Wii U's and do you fell ripped off like me?

Your just a pure dickhead! Get a life. Why have mods even let this thread stay open when he is clearly pointing fingers towards me and being a complete prick while hes at it! Shame on mods for a start for even letting it continue on this long your just as bad as him as far as I am concerned, you call yourself's Moderators to the site, shame on you! I never meant any harsh intentions from my thread I just came up with the title and explained myself for members honest good views I didn't mean anything bad by it so why the sarcastic thread in return? Are you a retard as well getting kicks from bullying others to make yourself feel better? You have a big one hanging of your forehead, enjoy it!!!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Your just a pure dickhead! Get a life. Why have mods even let this thread stay open when he is clearly pointing fingers towards me and being a complete prick while hes at it! Shame on mods for a start for even letting it continue on this long your just as bad as him as far as I am concerned, you call yourself's Moderators to the site, shame on you! I never meant any harsh intentions from my thread I just came up with the title and explained myself for members honest good views I didn't mean anything bad by it so why the sarcastic thread in return? Are you a retard as well getting kicks from bullying others to make yourself feel better? You have a big one hanging of your forehead, enjoy it!!!
It's called humour and it's all good fun. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn jack must've came loose outside over all the weather and a tech can't come out until the...