Not open for further replies.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hadn't realised anything had happened until several hours ago, and by then some of the stuff was back to normal.
mellow.gif

So, I haven't seen any of the videos during the hack, just the one afterwards saying he's back.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Midna said:
Hmm. I hope whoever did this gets found out
That shouldn't be to difficult because I very doubt there are many people with "I am Shigeru Miyamoto's love child" tattooed across their forehead.

Marauding

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All i have to say is that nintendo invented the (Cross) D-Pad. Guess who copied that? EVERYBODY.
Also, NVM, i think it has been universally agreed that this kid is an idiot.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It never ceases to amaze me... that he can't even pronounce YouTubers correctly (that is, IF that is even a legible word). He says something along the lines of 'YouTubeYers', which obviously makes no sense whatsoever. Anyways, we have all (except for the odd few) agreed upon the fact that the kid is retarded, now leave him be, or just watch his videos to laugh at him. There's no need for any further flaming or hacking or anything like that, it's just an utter waste of time. Do something better, perhaps enjoy the consoles and handhelds he hates upon. There's no better way to tell someone to STFU and GTFO than to completely ignore the person, until they wither away.

(lolbeatboxing)

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ellie said:
It never ceases to amaze me... that he can't even pronounce YouTubers correctly (that is, IF that is even a legible word). He says something along the lines of 'YouTubeYers', which obviously makes no sense whatsoever.
LOL, he can't even pronounce his own YouTube name properly. It's like 'PruhMaiYouNighFan'. It's like he's trying to pronounce the whole thing at in one syllable.

Deathmore

Trophies
XP
Country
Ellie said:
It never ceases to amaze me... that he can't even pronounce YouTubers correctly (that is, IF that is even a legible word). He says something along the lines of 'YouTubeYers', which obviously makes no sense whatsoever.

You know that you just made a fool of your self. He says Youtube Viewers. Now don't complain why he didn't say the V, why do people say aks when it's ask.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rydian said:
And as usual, I've got a nice quote from US law about the topic.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/1030.html

QUOTE said:
§ 1030. Fraud and related activity in connection with computers
Whoever—
[...]
( 2 ) intentionally accesses a computer without authorization or exceeds authorized access, and thereby obtains—
[...]
( C ) information from any protected computer;
[...]
shall be punished as provided in subsection ( c ) of this section.
( b ) Whoever conspires to commit or attempts to commit an offense under subsection ( a ) of this section shall be punished as provided in subsection ( c ) of this section.
( c ) The punishment for an offense under subsection ( a ) or ( b) of this section is—
[...]
( 2 )
( A) except as provided in subparagraph ( B ), a fine under this title or imprisonment for not more than one year, or both, in the case of an offense under subsection ( a )( 2 ), ( a )( 3 ), or ( a )( 6 ) of this section which does not occur after a conviction for another offense under this section, or an attempt to commit an offense punishable under this subparagraph;

If the hacker is outside of US, then the US laws doesn't apply to him. So yeah...

Deathmore

Trophies
XP
Country
Fabis94 said:
Rydian said:
And as usual, I've got a nice quote from US law about the topic.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/1030.html

QUOTE said:
§ 1030. Fraud and related activity in connection with computers
Whoever—
[...]
( 2 ) intentionally accesses a computer without authorization or exceeds authorized access, and thereby obtains—
[...]
( C ) information from any protected computer;
[...]
shall be punished as provided in subsection ( c ) of this section.
( b ) Whoever conspires to commit or attempts to commit an offense under subsection ( a ) of this section shall be punished as provided in subsection ( c ) of this section.
( c ) The punishment for an offense under subsection ( a ) or ( b) of this section is—
[...]
( 2 )
( A) except as provided in subparagraph ( B ), a fine under this title or imprisonment for not more than one year, or both, in the case of an offense under subsection ( a )( 2 ), ( a )( 3 ), or ( a )( 6 ) of this section which does not occur after a conviction for another offense under this section, or an attempt to commit an offense punishable under this subparagraph;

If the hacker is outside of US, then the US laws doesn't apply to him. So yeah...
But there is an international computer misuse law

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just saw this thread.
So, the kid made a rant on how the psp is better than the 3DS, and than got hacked by a gbatemp member, who deleted all his vids?

were any of his videos mirrored? I want to watch them

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Fabis94 said:
The United Nations says hi. Part of it's job is to take care of stuff like that that spans countries.

The United Nations has better things to do than chase down someone who used someone else's youtube password.

Alex666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BlueStar said:
Rydian said:
Fabis94 said:
The United Nations says hi. Part of it's job is to take care of stuff like that that spans countries.

The United Nations has better things to do than chase down someone who used someone else's youtube password.

WORD!

btw... were really all the videos deleted? i thought the member just posted this video oO

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Deathmore said:
Ellie said:
You know that you just made a fool of your self. He says Youtube Viewers. Now don't complain why he didn't say the V, why do people say aks when it's ask.
No he doesn't. He definitely says YouTubeYers.

Also, what the hell? I've never heard anyone say 'aks'...

You just made a fool of yourself.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've heard a bunch of people say aks, and does it really matter whether he said youtube viewers or youtubeyers. And I think he says youtube viewers.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
BobTheJoeBob said:
I've heard a bunch of people say aks, and does it really matter whether he said youtube viewers or youtubeyers. And I think he says youtube viewers.
Well, I wouldn't even know how to pronounce that.

You're right about this being a pointless discussion, but I clearly hear him say only three syllables. Therefore it is impossible that he says YouTube viewers.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Ellie said:
Deathmore said:
Ellie said:
No he doesn't. He definitely says YouTubeYers.

Also, what the hell? I've never heard anyone say 'aks'...

You just made a fool of yourself.
No he says Youtube Viewers. I must be better at decoding his accent than you. He says it quickly but the "viewers" is definitely there.

Edit: He kinda rolls "viewers" into a single syllable. e.g. Youtube vieurs or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 2 of them :angry:😡:angry: ! +1