Gadgetguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello all,

quite a while ago some kind people created packages of a large number of .3ds files and posted them on torrents - making it easy to get a nice collection with one download.

Those (older) packages are still around - but I did not have any luck finding collections of never games. Do they exist? Where? Thank you for any pointers...

(I have found the obvious sites for single games - but no collections of recent stuff...)

Gadgetguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm. That may make sense for some. What I found that there were always lots of people downloading (and sharing) the collections. I enjoy having a large pool of games to chose from - even if I rarely play them (some I never play). And the ones I play frequently (so more than just sampling it) - those I actually buy as I think the developers earned it. But I still miss the ability to save time by not having to get them one by one... (Donwload time is not an issue for me - I can start downoading a 50gb or 100gb collection and I have it next morning. That perfect for me)

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm. That may make sense for some. What I found that there were always lots of people downloading (and sharing) the collections. I enjoy having a large pool of games to chose from - even if I rarely play them (some I never play). And the ones I play frequently (so more than just sampling it) - those I actually buy as I think the developers earned it. But I still miss the ability to save time by not having to get them one by one... (Donwload time is not an issue for me - I can start downoading a 50gb or 100gb collection and I have it next morning. That perfect for me)

I don't have that much space on my computer/laptop to store games, and I rather download the games I want myself. (Remember to self - I need to find a copy of Hyrule Warriors Legends that actually works.)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How about I don't post links to roms.
And honestly it's better to just find the games you want instead of large package with most likely a ton of games you are going to delete. It's not hard to find roms.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
How about I don't post links to roms.
And honestly it's better to just find the games you want instead of large package with most likely a ton of games you are going to delete. It's not hard to find roms.

Yes, it's like the LootCrate experience. Do I buy a mystery package that might have stuff I want or do I just buy what I want? If you go option 1: you have some extra stuff to do - like deleting your software that you don't want, OR selling the stuff you don't need. Option 2: You get the thing you REALLY want, and with no extra actions needed by you.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the "Chaos" site you can just download the tickets and then get all the games from the eshop. No need download large packs anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...