Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
phantastic91 said:
because i tried to give it a chance. i love final fantasy games but not this. this sucked. very very boring

This isn't a "Final Fantasy" game, or even a "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles" game, though ...

It's a "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles" branded fantasy management sim ...

You should check a game's genre, not just it's branding
wink.gif

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dude. I KNOW. i'm just saying i have no hatred toward this game when i was playing it. in fact i was looking forward to it. now that i tried it out for 8 hours i hated it. some games i hated for 5 hours like okami but then it turned out fun. i never had fun in this game. and by the way FAST POST. haha

airpirate545

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bob Evil said:
phantastic91 said:
because i tried to give it a chance. i love final fantasy games but not this. this sucked. very very boring

This isn't a "Final Fantasy" game, or even a "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles" game, though ...

wink.gif

looks like u have a comeback for everything.

ontopic: would try this game but I'm not into sims.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
phantastic91 said:
dude. I KNOW. i'm just saying i have no hatred toward this game when i was playing it. in fact i was looking forward to it. now that i tried it out for 8 hours i hated it. some games i hated for 5 hours like okami but then it turned out fun. i never had fun in this game. and by the way FAST POST. haha

Well, kudos for you for giving it a good go, anyway
smile.gif
... but we can't all like the same games
smile.gif

Shame you didn't enjoy it, though ... it really does take off, further in ... and the unlockable higher difficulties, as well as mastering certain strategies really add to it ... plus, all the extra content, except for the costumes, are pretty good, too ...

I can't wait for them to release the Infinite Spire pack ...

LightEater

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lajcik.org
XP
Country
Poland
This is a classic love-it-or-hate-it game, it's really fun to play and pulls you in very quickly with its simple mechanics and cute design. However it's a bit like playing progress quest, only having some freedom. You build your town, manage upgrades and try to influence the adventurers to act the way you want them too but mostly youre watching them develop on their own. Still it has lots of charm and is challenging in its own way, more than it appears at the beginning. It wont appeal to some people, especially to those who are accustomed to 'hot intense action' (since there isnt any
smile.gif
or are expecting a final fantasy game (because this is not one, as previously stated) I recommend it to everyone who enjoys planning something and watching it flourish.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Um, there is DLC Content for this which is downloadable (not in the Wii Shop Channel) for free?

Or it's not available?

Because I have seen this game in USA which is said it have the extra content.

xleijian

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Bob Evil said:
phantastic91 said:

wink.gif

i agree with you,it's a good game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl