Wii #0169 - Mario Strikers Charged Football (Europe)

splattered

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Hey for NTSC users, when you update with strikers to 2.2E, i know it works, but does it now say 2.2E in the settings menu, i wonder if this might bite us in the butt later updating back to the right firmware.

I would like to know the answer to this as well... can anyone confirm?

xeex

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Hey for NTSC users, when you update with strikers to 2.2E, i know it works, but does it now say 2.2E in the settings menu, i wonder if this might bite us in the butt later updating back to the right firmware.

I would like to know the answer to this as well... can anyone confirm?

It still says Ver. 2.2U on my NTSC-U Wii after the update.

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shite, im having some problems now.

firstly i burned it onto a dvd+r and it stopped working after 5 minz. the dvd+r's normally dont work tho giving me disk errors.

i burned it onto a dvd-r disk that i always use and that always works for my wii games and when i click on start it gives me an error.

does that mean my burner is messed or will it be the iso or the disk?

regards

yus786

JunTi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
junti.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a question.
I don't get it.
What do i have to do, with my controller, to do anything (Heady or Kick in the Air...), when my Player is within' the red Cirle?
Which Motion/Button?
Thanks in Appreciance!

LordWill072284

Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys, i have the wiinja deluxe and 2.2U ntsc, i got the iso, patched it with WiigionFree. burnt the game using nero 7. put the disk in and asked for update. ran the update, it restarted. i checked the wii settings to verify it was still 2.2 U and it WAS!!. then the game showed up and i'm playing right now. so for all the ntsc wiinja deluxe users... ENJOY just remember to patch the iso with wiigionfree...sweet game

Roamin64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok , after not being sure if i should use the update to change from 2.2U to 2.2E , i came across 2 posts in this thread saying that they've kept their 2.2U numbering, and one of them mentions he used wiigionfree to patch it first.

Now , as i am a NTSC , cyclowiz user , i also patched the iso prior to burning with wiigionfree.

Then came across the "Iniating a wii update" (Press Eject to avoid it) so i figured id leave the game aside until a NTSC would force 2.2E into 2.2U, but then i read the 2 posts. So i decided to go for it anyways , and sure enough , my version remains 2.2U.

I think the one common thing was that we used WIIGIONFREE first.

Worked for me.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

LordWill072284

Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
good job Roamin64, glad it worked for you too, i have no idea where to go to post the news on my preivous post on this page, would like everyone to know that it works this way, especailly for us ntsc, and that it keeps the 2.2u and that online works.

ssj4android

Trophies
XP
Country
I didnt update using the MSCF-PAL yet.

I updated to SPM played for a few days.Then my Wii was used for the Wiikey MKV video player.

I only watched movies on it.Im trying to find a US game that will let me update to 2.2U before i play MSCF-PAL.

Are you SURE you didn't update from an out-of-region game?
And if you were connected to the internet at the time, try to find one of the message Nintendo sent out that has an upgrade button. Like that one for Opera Final or even earlier for the Everybody Votes Channel.

LordWill072284

Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
just checked every wii channel and all connects and displays properly. hope it works for all you wiinja deluxe owners as well. p.s i didn't hook up the reset sw2 thingy at all, so theres no updates that the wiinja came out with...i.e free loader or region loader, on my machine. i didn't load those. so wiinja deluxe on my machine has no updates and just worked, just cause the wiigion free made it for me.

JunTi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
junti.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didnt update using the MSCF-PAL yet.

I updated to SPM played for a few days.Then my Wii was used for the Wiikey MKV video player.

I only watched movies on it.Im trying to find a US game that will let me update to 2.2U before i play MSCF-PAL.

Are you SURE you didn't update from an out-of-region game?
And if you were connected to the internet at the time, try to find one of the message Nintendo sent out that has an upgrade button. Like that one for Opera Final or even earlier for the Everybody Votes Channel.

LOL IM NOT STUPID

I would know.

I keep my wifi-max unpluged all the time.I keet my TF card reader in its place.

I updated to SPM played for a few days.(maybe a few hours total.)Then i used the Wiikey 1.2 setup disk to watch movies.

semi brick ftw

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
By the way hasn't anyone noticed why Europe got this game first? I think the reason behind is that they didn't get Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. And Pokemon Revolution being the first online game for Americans would disappoint people in Europe because, they don't get an online game. To make it balance out they released it there first.

My two cents.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Having every channel is fun lol