Wii #0373 - My Word Coach (Europe)

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its only English since its about English vocabulary.

I recommend people dont use this those because the DS version seems to think "wrapped" means to be happy o.0

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^
but wrapped can mean happy
lecture.gif

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Lol, look at the word to the right - I'm so thinking of "masturbate" even though it's probably master
happy.gif
But yeah, nice going whoever designed the boxart.

seejay01462

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know anything about connecting a DS to the Wii in this game? I've seen it done on the IGN website but can't figure out how it works! Unless for some reason it was in development and then UBISOFT decided not to use it on final release?

luigimania

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone know anything about connecting a DS to the Wii in this game? I've seen it done on the IGN website but can't figure out how it works! Unless for some reason it was in development and then UBISOFT decided not to use it on final release?

I was wondering this too.
It is an unlockable. Just discovered that if you play it for a few days it becomes an option. Pretty cool for what it is, but it really is not that much of an addition.

finite

Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone else getting strange disc access noises from this? I have it on a Verbatim DVD+R MCC 002 scans ok 97 QS in CD-DVD SPEED

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [uploads TP] :D