Wii #0401 - Link's Crossbow Training (USA)

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah excellent, I was waiting for this. Hopefully works on PAL, it should be good enough to wipe the foul Soul Calibur Legends from memory. Works on PAL?

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Nice release, will make a lot of people smile. Read it lasts less than an hour, but it's a fun hour
smile.gif

ninpou90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i get paid next thurs to get the actual wii zapper, but this is far to much not to grab and enjoy. thanks for the news. suppose to be really fun, gameplay vid's look super fun, can't wait to play moh and re with the zapper

They say RE:Umbrella sucks with the zapper. I wonder how this game plays without the zapper....

Twiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I find RE umb, with the remote plays like shit, i think and hope it's better with the zapper... now lets hope this game is better with the remote then with that zapper snitzel
tongue.gif

ecdsds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You have a hard time to reach for the a button to pick up things in RE with the zapper. This game only use the b and c button so it should be better with the zapper.

teonintyfive

Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
USA, huh? When does this get out on Europe? I'm planning to buy it
biggrin.gif

edit: I found all the info!

Nintendo has said that Link's Crossbow Training, the targeting software to be bundled with the Wii Zapper, is due to be released in Europe on December 7th of this year.

30 euros? Damn! It was supposed to be 16 euros but the idiots are selling them for more.
Oh well.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First Zelda game I will not play.

The same here, although it would be my second, after PH. Mainly because I don't have a Wii, but even if I had one, this 'game' doesn't sound appealing enough to try.
I don't know but... I fear Nintendo is trying to start milking this franchise, like they've been doing with Mario and Pokémon since the dawn of time
unsure.gif

desh_thiere

Trophies
XP
Country
We have to wait till December 13 in Aus, however I am gonna buy it when it comes out as I am interested to try the zapper with RE:UC and MOH, even though the general consensus is that it pretty much sucks.

Still, for 50 buks (in Aus) you can't really go too wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw