Wii #2037 - Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (USA)

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
D34DL1N3R said:
This release is not even a real NTSC version.

Anyway...

amiga said:
I have been playing around 30 minutes without any crash so far, using an old version of usb loader gx rev 713, with ios 249 rev 9.

Before this one I tried wiiflow and I got black screen at the begining and uloader with cios 223 and I got a crash in the begining scene of the game.

So I dont know but it doesnt seem to be a protection but something weird with the game because at least with one loader and with chips it seem to be fine.

I can 100% confirm this method as working perfectly. Am compiling other older builds of GX to see what the highest working revision is with cIOS36 rev9, then will raise the cIOS to see which is the highest working with the highest working of GX... if that makes any sense, lol.
I also confirm this method as 100% working on Usb. Thanks

mb42375

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be a weird question if I rented this game and played it through neogamma instead of disc channel to avoid updates would it still freeze just like a downloaded copy?

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i actually like this game nw that im playing it
ive played all the prince of persia games and this is pretty good, but it still cant be my fav, PoP warrior within

well, im enjoying it, "borrowed" it from my cousin

lizard81288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i burnt it to a disk, softmod and:

Uloader:
Starts up just fine, but after it goes to the final copyright screen, fades to black, and it doesn't fade in again, just black, and wii bricks

Backup Launcher:

Code Dump

NeoGamma R8 RC3:

Starts up just fine, but after it goes to the final copyright screen, fades to black, and it doesn't fade in again, just black and wii bricks

kind of sucks, never played a PoP game. i also have the latest stuffs since i got MHT working. oh well.

kennyboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
lizard81288 said:

Uloader:
Starts up just fine, but after it goes to the final copyright screen, fades to black, and it doesn't fade in again, just black, and wii bricks

Backup Launcher:

Code Dump

NeoGamma R8 RC3:

Starts up just fine, but after it goes to the final copyright screen, fades to black, and it doesn't fade in again, just black and wii bricks

kind of sucks, never played a PoP game. i also have the latest stuffs since i got MHT working. oh well.

Maybe you should change your wording. If your Wii bricks, that means it's spoiled to the point where it won't even boot up.

We don't need widespread panic here.
biggrin.gif

highanimalhouse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installed DARKCORP 1.0, I can confirm this game to be working on a disc

However, if you try to load it from uLoader, it will not go past the credits. You must use the disc channel.

mb42375

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys the patch is out and it works perfectly follow this link
http://gbatemp.net/t227702-prince-of-persi...nds?&st=120
and do what Wiicrazy says to do. You have to extract the main.dol with wii scrubber and use HxD to change some code and rebuild the iso with wii scrubber. It works with configurable usb loader no problems at all I have been playing over two hours now. Wiicrazy shows the exact things to change.

ecaraba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do say great game. cant believe i beat it already. though cant wait till mario and zelda. Now doing a replay with some unlocked weapons and character outfits.

lizard81288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kennyboy said:
lizard81288 said:

Uloader:

Backup Launcher:

Code Dump

NeoGamma R8 RC3:

Maybe you should change your wording. If your Wii bricks, that means it's spoiled to the point where it won't even boot up.

biggrin.gif

oh, well i had to unplug my wii. so it was a soft brick?...
thought there was soft bricks, to fix unplug your wii, and hard bricks, which means your screwed, correct?

kennyboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
lizard81288 said:
kennyboy said:
lizard81288 said:

Uloader:

Backup Launcher:

Code Dump

NeoGamma R8 RC3:

biggrin.gif

oh, well i had to unplug my wii. so it was a soft brick?...
thought there was soft bricks, to fix unplug your wii, and hard bricks, which means your screwed, correct?

That's called a freeze/jam. not "brick".

To "brick" means to turn your Wii into a literal brick i.e. something useless.

To "brick" is to make it useless. There's no "soft" or "hard" bricks.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, watching the first episode of the anime we were talking about last night