Wii #2654 - Xenoblade Chronicles (Europe)

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tanveer said:
Can you just burn it into a dual-layer disc and launch it with backup loaders?
Not sure if dual layer stuff works with backup loaders
tongue.gif

QUOTE(Cyan @ Aug 20 2011, 02:30 PM) @Tanveer :
Yes, you can.
So backup launchers load Dual-layer disc's
biggrin.gif
! Any specific layer-break?

I know most people would suggest me USB loaders, but right now I am just gonna go with Disc's. There is not even 10 Wii games that interests me lol.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tuntun said:
@ above its all still there just the dam text is in spanish, and the uploader didn't mention it
angry.gif
gotta love low capped bandwidth

My ISP is pretty picky about bandwidth as well. I wish I had the contact info for the guy who made the DVD-5 version so that I could ask him to make an all English copy. I sure a majority of us would appreciate it.
smile.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Satangel said:
jk_dance said:
machomuu said:
Well, I can't seem to undub it so as to get the iso to >4.7 and I don't have money for Dual Layer, so I'll just import it.

There is a DVD5 Version with english only voices. I dont know if its allowed to post links but its at ////// in the Scrubbed PAL section. You'll find it right away

Fuck yeah, thanks so much for the heads-up! This'll be the version I play, thanks!

QUOTE(LightyKD @ Aug 20 2011, 04:42 PM) QUOTE(aminemaster @ Aug 19 2011, 09:39 PM)
there is a dvd 5 version out there but in espagnol with english audios
please make an english one!

I also see this version. I'm waiting for a 100% English version. Hopefully someone will make one soon. For those of you playing the Spanish DVD-5 version, are all of the cinematics still there?

Isn't this what you wanted? The thread I found says:

Contains ENGLISH only voices.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
Satangel said:
jk_dance said:
machomuu said:
Well, I can't seem to undub it so as to get the iso to >4.7 and I don't have money for Dual Layer, so I'll just import it.

There is a DVD5 Version with english only voices. I dont know if its allowed to post links but its at ////// in the Scrubbed PAL section. You'll find it right away

Fuck yeah, thanks so much for the heads-up! This'll be the version I play, thanks!

QUOTE(LightyKD @ Aug 20 2011, 04:42 PM) QUOTE(aminemaster @ Aug 19 2011, 09:39 PM)

I also see this version. I'm waiting for a 100% English version. Hopefully someone will make one soon. For those of you playing the Spanish DVD-5 version, are all of the cinematics still there?

It contains English voices but Spanish text. I want the voice and text in English
smile.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
Satangel said:
Satangel said:
jk_dance said:
machomuu said:

It contains English voices but Spanish text. I want the voice and text in English
smile.gif

The only way that will happen is if it comes to the US or someone puts English text in the game.

If that happens I will do a dance.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KirbyBoy said:
LightyKD said:
Satangel said:
Satangel said:
jk_dance said:
machomuu said:

smile.gif

The only way that will happen is if it comes to the US or someone puts English text in the game.

There IS English text in the original DVD-9 version. The DVD-5 version was a "pick and choose". The DVD-9 version had 6 different languages, audio and text for all 6 languages. In the DVD-5 version that is currently available, the uploader just decided to only use Spanish text and English voice overs. It is perfectly capable for a knowledgeable person to make a 100% English version. The English text DOES exist.

Blackzeta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
LightyKD said:
KirbyBoy said:
LightyKD said:
Satangel said:
Satangel said:
jk_dance said:
machomuu said:

smile.gif

There IS English text in the original DVD-9 version. The DVD-5 version was a "pick and choose". The DVD-9 version had 6 different languages, audio and text for all 6 languages. In the DVD-5 version that is currently available, the uploader just decided to only use Spanish text and English voice overs. It is perfectly capable for a knowledgeable person to make a 100% English version. The English text DOES exist.

I think I might know a way how to do it in WiiScrubber 1.4 but I need a bit of help and confirmation on how to replace and then finalize the ISO, but once my DVD-5 Download is done I have both Original PAL iso and the English Audio and Spanish text version.

jason43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anybody notice how shaky the graphics are in this game. I got to the town and you can barely look at It cause everything is shaking. It's when you are walk towards stuff and It keeps redrawing It I guess as you get closer to the building or the stairs. I know the Wii isnt that good for graphics. It tried this game on my plasma tv with componet cables and also on a tube tv with the audio video cables still looks terrible. Other Wii games don't do this. Is It cause I'm playing a pal copy on a NTSC Wii? I have had other Pal games that don't do this. Any solutions or Is this how the game was programmed?

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
LightyKD said:
KirbyBoy said:
LightyKD said:
Satangel said:
Satangel said:
jk_dance said:
machomuu said:

smile.gif

Well just do it yourself with wiiscrubber or a similar application, it´s pretty easy.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? REALLY?? If I was as good with programming to do such, I would have already. I find it funny that I get a "do it yourself " when you know damn well if I were the one with said iso, you'd probably be all over me trying to get it. I dont think Its so wrong to state a community need and ask for proper help.. Seriously, the glory days of this community really ended back in 09. How sad.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
Really? REALLY?? If I was as good with programming to do such, I would have already. I find it funny that I get a "do it yourself " when you know damn well if I were the one with said iso, you'd probably be all over me trying to get it. I dont think Its so wrong to state a community need and ask for proper help.. Seriously, the glory days of this community really ended back in 09. How sad.
I can kinda help you do it, it's not that hard if you want help. I only know the basics, though. In fact, all it requires is WiiScribber and or Dolphin.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have WiiScrubber somewhere on my laptop (downloaded it because I thought it would come in handy one day) and I Dolphin on every Windows computer in this apartment. If you could PM me some basic instructions I might be abke to figure out things from there. I don't mean to sound fussy guys but I just feel like out community peaked and now everybody is swimming in a lack of optimism, I used to come to this place knowing that the people here dared to dream and now, I'm lucky enough to find at least one person who still believes that the Wii, DS and DSi are still viable homebrew platforms. It's just sad because these machines still have life in them and everyone is so damn ready to kill them off.

rt141

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urgh... get over it people, taking to long to download/can't find a dual layer disc? Be a little patient/try harder to find.

Already have the iso but don't like it being so big/having the option of other languages? jump from a cliff.... just kidding, but seriously stop flamming each other.
It's already kinda illegal to get the game this way, and you are complaining about it? It's not like you paid for it or anything...
Btw, I have played it for 10 hours, took me 2 days to download with my bandwith, and it's pretty awesome in french, british english, spanish and japanese (yeah I know, understand and tried them all).

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ rt141

I'm going to start downloading the DVD-9 version before I head off to bed tonight. Hopefully I can make some progress before Monday. If all works well I'll use this as a lesson for music editing in games. Just the other day I was thinking about updating wrestler intro songs in SmackDown vs. RAW 2011.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @TimeMaster, what happenned?