Wii #2755 - Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Europe

T

TheRealVisitor

- no Motion+ support
- not a DL
- scrubbed size ~4GB
- runs fine on 249[56]-d2x6

Game seems to be nice, the two ones before were good.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bet wi-fi is leaderboards only again...

also it's about time the ladies get one piece bathing suits instead of swiming in there daisy duke's.

manuel1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
also it's about time the ladies get one piece bathing suits instead of swiming in there daisy duke's.

one piece swimsuits are great anyway... don't know why, but i prefer them over bikinis... but most important is that girl is slim and in good shape :P

Pikawil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
So I guess I'll be checking this out just to see what Sonic stages made the cut in the form of Dream Events as compensation for not being represented in Generations...

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried it, but it's duller than ever. It's so obviously made for (little) kids. The events are all just quick play events. FAIL! Then I played the "story" part which is a bit like Mario Party where you go through London and try to win stickers (!!) by playing events. I just fucking hated everything about that mode. It was hectic, with tiny graphics, and filled with useless bonus features. I literally was shaking the Wiimote for a couple of seconds and there I was, suddenly having 5 stickers. Wow, that's a real challenge!

I think I won't play this title again on my own, maybe I will give the multiplayer mode one more chance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!