Hacking Wii backup loader......looks real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Framework43 said:
Raiyu245 said:
Here's another good question that everyone needs to know: Will Wi-Fi still work on the Wii or will we get banned? That's the #1 question that we need an answer to!
lecture.gif

Nintendo couldnt tell if it was a back up via Wi-Fi and you can always change your ip anyways
rolleyes.gif
They could tell if its Trucha Signed, they could tell if someone was cheating, why can't they see if its a backup? I say we test!
mad.gif

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
Framework43 said:
Raiyu245 said:
Here's another good question that everyone needs to know: Will Wi-Fi still work on the Wii or will we get banned? That's the #1 question that we need an answer to!
lecture.gif

Nintendo couldnt tell if it was a back up via Wi-Fi and you can always change your ip anyways
rolleyes.gif
They could tell if its Trucha Signed, they could tell if someone was cheating, why can't they see if its a backup? I say we test!
mad.gif

Because A regular backup disk is like having the original except for the fact that it doesnt have nintendos dvd signiture
If we had that, we could play backups thru the disk channel like it was bought brand new
I dont think they can tell through wi-fi, but the next update would sure try to fix it

Treflex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blazingwolf said:
Torrented games will work, theres no way do differentiate. The only way I can think is if Waninkoko releases his own wii disc dumper that somehow signs the image and lets it know that it was backed up on a Wii, if you wanted further security sign each one with a special key that only works on the one it was dumped...

Just saying...

>_>

SHHHH!...

just kidding, I'm sure waninkoko is smart enough to figure something out.

junk_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Framework43 said:
blazingwolf said:
Torrented games will work, theres no way do differentiate. The only way I can think is if Waninkoko releases his own wii disc dumper that somehow signs the image and lets it know that it was backed up on a Wii, if you wanted further security sign each one with a special key that only works on the one it was dumped...

Just saying...

>_>

Linkinworm said you have to patch it with a PC so i guess that wont happen , and it should work with downloaded isos, (i dont use torrents, i have a secret method to download wii isos faster) >.>

lol, me too, that secret method. i use rapidshare (got a premium account there, BYAH!!!) so yeah. I hate torrents only because you need seeds and peers and there are worthless dead downloads out there that will go 0kb a second (meaning it will never download, but if you use a private tracker) lol, i go to a site where they used scrubbed iso's and regular iso's. cant wait

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Framework43 said:
Sstew said:
Framework43 said:
blazingwolf said:

Just saying...

>_>

Linkinworm said you have to patch it with a PC so i guess that wont happen , and it should work with downloaded isos, (i dont use torrents, i have a secret method to download wii isos faster) >.>

Wait.. this "patching" Can it be done with a Mac, Im hoping it will, but more likely than not, I will need to find a PC
frown.gif

Cant you just use Boot CAMP or Wine on MAC to use windows programs

Might be able to use Wine.. Isn't that an Intel program just like Boot Canp?, I dont have an intel mac.
lol enough de-railing, I'm not sure if Nintendo could tell if the game your playing is a backup, other than on "Play history" or whatever thats called, that keeps track of what games you played and how long you played them. But I dont know if they can view those or not?.. Who knows,

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
junk_man32 said:
Framework43 said:
blazingwolf said:

Just saying...

>_>

lol, me too, that secret method. i use rapidshare (got a premium account there, BYAH!!!) so yeah. I hate torrents only because you need seeds and peers and there are worthless dead downloads out there that will go 0kb a second (meaning it will never download, but if you use a private tracker) lol, i go to a site where they used scrubbed iso's and regular iso's. cant wait

I got 3 premium accounts, btw
get Internet Download Manager
It maxes out your speed and is compatable with rapidshare links
smile.gif

junk_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Framework43 said:
junk_man32 said:
Framework43 said:
blazingwolf said:

Just saying...

>_>

I got 3 premium accounts, btw
get Internet Download Manager
It maxes out your speed and is compatable with rapidshare links
smile.gif
done that! LOL

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
There's minor differences between a Wii disc and a "proper" DVD.

It's enough for them to not quite meet the DVD standard, and for us not being able to burn in the Wii format so they'd run without modding. But I don't know the specifics.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heh, sorry I sound noobish right now, I'm getting confused...

I don't get it, what kind of "patch" to the game? Will it be released when this is out? Or is it just any patch someone can hand out(or give a name so I can Google it! :D) I'm getting confused... :(

Man I broke my SmashBros and I want this. :P But 2/3 weeks isn't bad, by then I'll have 10 games to burn and play BWAHAHAHA! :P (are there even that many good games :P)

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I am still worrying about the cIOS being installed. Is it a must for the backup loader ?

blinktoday

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raiyu245 said:
TeenTin said:
I am still worrying about the cIOS being installed. Is it a must for the backup loader ?
Unfortunately yes, it must be installed. I might as well install it now while I'm at it..
?
It's going to be a new cIOS that will be released with the loader.
I don't see how you would install it now?

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blinktoday said:
Raiyu245 said:
TeenTin said:
Unfortunately yes, it must be installed. I might as well install it now while I'm at it..
?
It's going to be a new cIOS that will be released with the loader.
I don't see how you would install it now?

I think that he thinks that the latest cIOS, cIOS36 rev4 is the one being used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3