Gaming wii componet cable vs wii2hdmi

sweetstyle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
hi i would like to ask which is better to buy? i have sony bravia 32inch lcd tv 1080p.. since i have official 480i cable with wii only i am planing to buy another one for wii to show better display would love to get some advice which one is worth buying also can i play online games on wii? or will i be banned like jtag xbox.. i am using softmodded wii version and playing using usb games

Mollycule

Add me on osu~
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Or better, buy an upscaler, works the same as wii2hdmi but changes the resolution from 480p to 720p or 1080p depending how much you want to spend.

If not the latter would probably suit best.

Reactions: sweetstyle

sweetstyle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
sorry i forgot to mention something.. i meant i am planning to buy another wii 480p component cable which i heard is better and gives best quality and upscale are expansive i heard but if i should buy which one should i get it?

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
official component cable gives great picture quality. i doubt wii2hdmi will give you better results as i guess its analog-to-digital converter isn't high tech and your tv will probably do the conversion much better than wii2hdmi.

still if you don't want to clutter your tv's component ports, it might be a good choice.

Reactions: sweetstyle

sweetstyle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
i am not even using anything on my tv other then hdmi and vga so i thing i will go with component cable than... thanks for your help friends

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Catboy, you arent here most of the time so hi