Hacking Wii Menu 4.2 Released

Yyhhggtt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow... nobody can try double post here lol... packed with replys.... soo... any homebrew affected? cIOS removed? trucha removed? any anwsers to fill in these questions?
(im starting to make a wave of questions already... lol)

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Still hanging at 4.0 ATM myself.

We are now living in a post-4.2 world - The "Help I updated!!!" threads are on the way.

And to the person who asked if bootmii is erased, YES, so do not update!

Yyhhggtt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ArchangelX said:
Lol, have fun, warezfags.
I'll stick to my 4.0, where all the kewl kids are.
don't forget 4.1 too, all it dose is add Wiimotion+... kinda pointless for a WHOLE new system update... soo they remove the HBC but not bannerbomb? Stupid.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just bootmii as ios is removed right?

Also isnt the cios installed as ios250 as well incase something like this happened? I remember reading somewhere that nintendo couldn't touch ios250 for some reason or another.

Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Any news on if bannerbomb works? Either way most of us are cool people and we actually BOUGHT brawl so we can use the super-awesome-freaking-hard-for-ninty-to-patch-smash-atack. After we actually get something worthy to load/ reason to update.

So is there any reason to update? An changes other than blocks freaking everything? There has to be some lie/bribe they can sell to the public.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IOS250 can't be updated because it has a maxed out version number. They need to increase its version beyond the maximum which they can't do in order to remove it...

Assuming we had cIOS, we could in theory rehack a wii using IOS250 if we can get a working exploit.

Someone needs to test Indiana Pwns. And Smashstack. I don't have Indiana Jones, and my Brawl is still sealed (don't ask why, not enough time to play video games)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @MysticStarlight, Luckily, he survived.