wilddenim

Candy!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm very new to Wii Scene so few questions...

1. I see you can play VC games without the need of a chip. So how can you play VC on PAL wii? I'd love to play Life as a King and Zelda OoT. Is it possible? I tried Googling for an quide but it seem that Nintendo is controlling Google!!!

2. I've got Zelda NTSC-J (I had a Japanese wii who my fiance ordered and regretted it), is there any way to get it to work on PAL wii? I found Region Patcher but how do you get it working?

3. Anything else I should know about? Best modchip (cyclowiz seem to be the best?) ETC etc
tongue.gif

You can see I know really nothing about hacking on Wii
biggrin.gif

Thanks
smile.gif

Aw, shi- Noticed this was in wrong thread...can mods please move it to right forum. Apologises.

link459

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1) Download the WAD files of said games and use THIS GUIDE. (Scroll down to where it says Installing Virtual Console games.)

2) You can install the Homebrew Channel, which has a program that I think allows for region free gaming without a chip...

3) They all do the same thing.

wilddenim

Candy!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh! Didn't see the guide. Thanks for the guide.

Is it risky to install VC that you didn't paid for on your wii with your wii points and go online?

wilddenim

Candy!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
And I don't have Zelda with me at the moment, is it possible to install VC games without the need of Zelda? I don't have HomeBrew Channel installed also.

jesushchrist

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme