Gaming [Wii] Punch-Out!! [Main Theme]

sl33p

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neat I guees. But I'm pretty sure you didn't write/compose/perform this. In fact it sounds quite the same to the verison in the game. Why are you taking credit for the song?

G2K

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sl33p said:
Neat I guees. But I'm pretty sure you didn't write/compose/perform this. In fact it sounds quite the same to the verison in the game. Why are you taking credit for the song?

I'd like for you to point out to me at which point he said he made it. Go on, show me.

Posts merged

QUOTE(sl33p @ May 21 2009, 02:26 PM) Neat I guees. But I'm pretty sure you didn't write/compose/perform this. In fact it sounds quite the same to the verison in the game. Why are you taking credit for the song?

I'd like for you to point out to me at which point he said he made it. Go on, show me.

sl33p

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sgwtcbq579jfyao36suc.png

Punch Out Main Theme By Contra or Main theme By Contra really can't mean too many things now can it? "Uploaded by Contra", "Ripped by Contra", "Encoded by Contra", even perhaps "Presented by Contra, Produced by Nintendo(or even better the actual artist)" would all be fine.

I doubt the OP intended to plagiarize but the way the video is posted he is currently doing exactly that. Give credit where credit is due--to Nintendo for creating this and Contra should take credit for posting this and making it accessible for us all. But, the theme is certainly not BY Contra.

/writer, researcher intellectual honesty rant
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1