askewNletter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
ScamScreen.png

When I was installing the Homebrew Channel, my Wii Remote just stopped working in any way on this screen. Even the SYNC button doesn't help, and the other Wii Remote doesn't work. Wii remote blinks blue lights and then those lights go out. What can I do in this case?

Last edited by askewNletter,

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It might be possible that the entry point is causing this?
I'm trying to find info but all I get is people with Wiimotes not working when loading Homebrew Channel.

Have you true another entry point?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
The hbc can be installed in wad form, but u won't be able to install it without cios or hbc/ahbprot

U can dump the nand using modmii's Casper2Bootmii.bat from its support folder, then use that to create a new ohneschwanzenegger nand, restore thsy then hope it works. Good luck!

askewNletter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
The hbc can be installed in wad form, but u won't be able to install it without cios or hbc/ahbprot

U can dump the nand using modmii's Casper2Bootmii.bat from its support folder, then use that to create a new ohneschwanzenegger nand, restore thsy then hope it works. Good luck!
Thanks!

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Are you aware that, first time installing HBC the Wiimote is turned off for like, 1 whole minute?

Wouldn't be easier to use another Wiimote?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: the 2nd pic dun show much, just topdown view of the layout