Unfortune

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
The original worked fine (friend let me borrow it for a day)
BUT THEN the burned one didn't!

I have cIOScorp v2.

played through disc channel error 002.
played through gecko os "cannot read disc" (it said that INSIDE gecko)
played through backup launcher 0.3 gamma and a 002 error except with a blue screen.

I wanna know how to do it! preferably through the disc channel but i don't care that much if i cant.

Unfortune

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
antonkan said:
Worked fine for me for the burned version of Wii Sports Resort, playing from the Disc Channel and Gecko OS. Try uninstalling cIOScorp to make the burned version work.

Didn't you just post that... and I said I don't want to uninstall cIOScorp

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortune said:
antonkan said:
Worked fine for me for the burned version of Wii Sports Resort, playing from the Disc Channel and Gecko OS. Try uninstalling cIOScorp to make the burned version work.

Didn't you just post that... and I said I don't want to uninstall cIOScorp
Well, cIOScorp has some problems, so try uninstall that. I don't have cIOScorp anyway.

Off-topic: Your flag is set to Pakistan but you're Canadian. Here's the link to change your flag to Canada: Link

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
002 on disc channel? - Do you patch isos before burning? If yes: WHY???

001 error in NeoGamma? - Crappy modchip or alternative .dol loading?

Unfortune

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
WiiPower said:
002 on disc channel? - Do you patch isos before burning? If yes: WHY???

No I don't.

QUOTE(WiiPower @ Sep 22 2009, 01:09 AM) 001 error in NeoGamma? - Crappy modchip or alternative .dol loading?

Alt. dol. And I tried NeoGamma R7 too with Alternative .dol (disc) with Player.dol and thats the same.

I have cios rev 13b.

EDIT, SORRY!!:

theres NO 002 in disc channel. It just says "an error has occured. eject the game disc and BLAH BLAH"

Posts merged

updated above post, theres no 002 in disc channel

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My bet on the disc channel issue is that you patched the disc in any way and the IOS used by the game or system menu has the trucha bug patched.

And about the 001 error, you only get it if you have a crappy modchip and use cIOSrev14, or if you use another cIOS than rev14 in NeoGamma R7 when using alternative .dol loading.

Anyways, you said you started the game once with the retail disc, so you do not need alternative .dol loading!

Unfortune

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
WiiPower said:
My bet on the disc channel issue is that you patched the disc in any way and the IOS used by the game or system menu has the trucha bug patched.

And about the 001 error, you only get it if you have a crappy modchip and use cIOSrev14, or if you use another cIOS than rev14 in NeoGamma R7 when using alternative .dol loading.

Anyways, you said you started the game once with the retail disc, so you do not need alternative .dol loading!

well I downloaded the latest cioscorp now everything is fixed! thanks anyways!
yaypsp.gif

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unfortune said:
WiiPower said:

well I downloaded the latest cioscorp now everything is fixed! thanks anyways!
yaypsp.gif
sigh, 12 year old kid wastin err-ones time.
why werent you on the latest version anyways?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
xzxero said:
[...]
why werent you on the latest version anyways?

Well there's a reason not to use the very latest version i think, it has the rev12 dip module in one IOS if i remember correctly.

Mr_Boo_Berry

Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Well there's a reason not to use the very latest version i think, it has the rev12 dip module in one IOS if i remember correctly.
As far as I can tell, it's using rev 12's DIP module for four IOSes; 30, 36, 50 and 60. I believe there's an option via the extras installer to install the rev 14 DIP module version of IOS36 to fix the Mario Kart Wii issues (but breaks SSBB).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Floridawoman is the only thing that can ruin Floridaman +1