Wii U NDS VC Custom Boarders

NecroNova

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was messing around with the files for the NDS Virtual Console games and i thought that maybe there could be a way to get Custom Boarders working on there. Well i tested it and it seems it is very much possible, only problem ive had is getting the screens in proper position. This could be very helpful for people who dont enjoy the standard DS Console Boarder for the Virtual Console games and just want something different, like a DSi or 3DS Boarder (May be useless to some but i find it great theres a preference available)

Attachments

• IMG_20220203_132013.jpg
    IMG_20220203_132013.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 28

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was messing around with the files for the NDS Virtual Console games and i thought that maybe there could be a way to get Custom Boarders working on there. Well i tested it and it seems it is very much possible, only problem ive had is getting the screens in proper position. This could be very helpful for people who dont enjoy the standard DS Console Boarder for the Virtual Console games and just want something different, like a DSi or 3DS Boarder (May be useless to some but i find it great theres a preference available)
Check out the link on my sig for the many extra DS VC layouts. You'll notice that when you play most of the pixel perfect options I added, that the border will be a DS Lite instead of the standard DS, properly positioned at that! I don't think there are any screenshots if it in that thread, but the change has taken hold if you download and check yourself

Reactions: NecroNova

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...