Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

hmbn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a PAL user planning on modding my Wii for SSBB, so when I get it how will I update without bricking my Wii?

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I call bs on peeps who say they are dling this now... It ain't on bc or newzleech yet, so unless there is no nzb for it then LIES!!!

So, if you really are downloading it, prove it when your done by answering:
do trophies/coin launcher/stage builder (most important IMO) work?

Also, to techies: Wouldn't it have been possible to relink the videos all to the intro movie, like with UMDGEN? That way adventure mode would still work, right? :S

jergens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll write this in capital letters, so everyone reads it:

WITH THE CURRENT VERSION OF BRICKBLOCKER YOU CAN NOT REMOVE THE UPDATE! YOU'RE JUST BREAKING THE IMAGE! BUT THE UPDATE ISN'T VERY DANGEROUS, YOU JUST GET DUPLICATED WHEATER AND NEWS CHANNELS, WHICH YOU CAN NOT REMOVE RIGHT NOW!!!

THE POINT WHERE THE UPDATE WILL GET DANGEROUS, IS WHEN YOUR WII IS NOT UP2DATE! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THE WII TO THE VERSION 3.1E OR STH LIKE THIS!!!

thx for reading
Also, what I've heard is after a future update for your region the duplicate channels will be gone. Right?

Carnivean

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll write this in capital letters, so everyone reads it:

WITH THE CURRENT VERSION OF BRICKBLOCKER YOU CAN NOT REMOVE THE UPDATE! YOU'RE JUST BREAKING THE IMAGE! BUT THE UPDATE ISN'T VERY DANGEROUS, YOU JUST GET DUPLICATED WHEATER AND NEWS CHANNELS, WHICH YOU CAN NOT REMOVE RIGHT NOW!!!

THE POINT WHERE THE UPDATE WILL GET DANGEROUS, IS WHEN YOUR WII IS NOT UP2DATE! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THE WII TO THE VERSION 3.1E OR STH LIKE THIS!!!

thx for reading

Also, what I've heard is after a future update for your region the duplicate channels will be gone. Right?

You heard wrong.

burntoutashes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, believe it or not, i'm not the only one running it.
If you dont got some friends sitting near you, this release is a nice teaser but that's it, because of the lack of the SP mode.
It's nice to have a clarification that the NTSC edition works on pal though. Waiting 1 month is ok, waiting for the summmer to hit (and i got other things to do there) is not

ooh44

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
FYI:
- the DVD5 iso can play on all modchip.
- It comes with update.
- If you have got Wii-US/ Wii-PAL, you must update and get weather/news channel that come with Japanese firmware.
- I'm not sure about PAL Wii. It'll got more channel like tripple news channel or not. (one from metroid 3 [US] or any NTSC-US game and one from SSBB [JP]
- If you have newest firmware (3.1U/3.1E) . You won't get semi-brick, only dupe channel.
- You can't copy save file to SD card. This game has save file copy protection.

MSW0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, apparently, everyone is too busy with the crippled version to care about the DL version.

Hurrah, inadequacy!

Selxis

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm happy with this release so far (would rather save the single player experience for when the American release is out anyway), if only I could find this release
tongue.gif

Koopser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Okay...so I'm still confused...

Are duplicated Channels bad? I mean, can they brick my wii with future updates? also if somebody clicks on them and tries to enter, it will damage my chip or wii?

I just want to be 100% sure of what I'm going to do, just to not have any bad surprises coming.

Ling-Ling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay...so I'm still confused...

Are duplicated Channels bad? I mean, can they brick my wii with future updates? also if somebody clicks on them and tries to enter, it will damage my chip or wii?

I just want to be 100% sure of what I'm going to do, just to not have any bad surprises coming.
they're stealing 2 of your visible slots^^ but you can move them in the last 2 slots of the last page. But your Wii won't get any damage!

slapusillydawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a ntsc-u wii with a wiikey. I havent upgraded to 3.1U, but if I do that and then update with this game with JUST the download on a dvd5 disk, there will only be dupe channels with no brick? So my wii won't be messed up? And do I still need regionfrii or whatever?

Also, what exactly is a dvd5 disk. I have 16x Kodak DVD+R that can hold 4.7gb, is that DVD5?

burntoutashes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nope. I got the doubled channels since the Paper Mario US Release (i think it was Paper Mario, i have them for quite a while now that's for sure), you can do whatever you want with them, i put them on page 2, it won't damage your Wii (no promises, i've never heard of it though)
I dont think that all of a sudden the Japanese News Channel will kill my Wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...