Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

r0bb12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can't play MH3 (run well til welcome screen but black screen after selecting new game)
I'm using Wanin cios Rev19 (base 37)
Tried hermes V4, V5 and all ios base (37, S8, 57 or 60), but back screen or wii reboot.

I think it cause of NTFS support, I saw on other forum people with same error with NTFS.
For those how can run MH3 (or not), are you using FAT, NTFS or WBFS partition?

diazao

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Brazil
r0bb12 said:
I can't play MH3 (run well til welcome screen but black screen after selecting new game)
Tried hermes V4, V5 and all ios base (37, S8, 57 or 60), but back screen or wii reboot.

I think it cause of NTFS support, I saw on other forum people with same error with NTFS.
Last revision (r42 - http://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/downloads/list), with cIOS 223 v5 base 37. Working perfectly.
I just want to know why the last revision of WiiFlow downloads corrupted boxarts, and won't recognize my "SD:/wiiflow/" folder, only from my USB (I tried erasing the "USB:/wiiflow/" with my SD files ok, and nothing), and all goes to "default", without boxarts, configurations and nothing.
frown.gif

r0bb12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
diazao said:
r0bb12 said:

Last revision (r42 - http://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/downloads/list), with cIOS 223 v5 base 37. Working perfectly.
I just want to know why the last revision of WiiFlow downloads corrupted boxarts, and won't recognize my "SD:/wiiflow/" folder, only from my USB (I tried erasing the "USB:/wiiflow/" with my SD files ok, and nothing), and all goes to "default", without boxarts, configurations and nothing.
frown.gif

Not working for me
Hermes V5 cios 223 base 37
wiiflow R42 222
Wii 4.1 E
HDD NTFS

@diazao: are you using NTFS, FAT or WBFS; wiiflow 222, 223 or 249?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
diazao said:
r0bb12 said:

frown.gif

Everything got moved into the following path

apps/wiiflow

there is no more just /wiiflow

just copy all the folders from /wiiflow into apps/wiiflow/ and you should be good.

Also the download covers is a bug in the program its being worked on.

PhyniX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello I use the Wiiflow R42
its a nice loader
but i can't install a GameDVD to Fat32 Partion
to the wbfs partion it works fine

have anybody an idea ?

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PhyniX said:
Hello I use the Wiiflow R42
its a nice loader
but i can't install a GameDVD to Fat32 Partion
to the wbfs partion it works fine

have anybody an idea ?

It's a known problem and it's being worked on. Please read the topic before posting, the problem has been mentioned several times.

erolz

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
r0bb12 said:
MH3 is working now, using Wanin cios 249 rev19 base 37, Wiiflow R42 249, NTFS

could you please explain to me how?
can i install cios 249 rev19 base 37 offline?
thank you

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Pippin666 said:
erolz said:
r0bb12 said:

thank you
Nope, only cIOSx Rev19 base 38 can be installed offline.  

Pip'
I'm pretty sure you're wrong there. I have instructions for installing base 57 offline here. If you wanted to install with base 37 offline, you just have to replace the IOS and version number with the ones for IOS37 (the installer will tell you which version number it wants of IOS37).

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Dr. Clipper said:
Pippin666 said:
erolz said:
r0bb12 said:

thank you

Pip'
I'm pretty sure you're wrong there. I have instructions for installing base 57 offline here. If you wanted to install with base 37 offline, you just have to replace the IOS and version number with the ones for IOS37 (the installer will tell you which version number it wants of IOS37).
Hum, I see, that's strange. I wonder if this guy tryed it before actually typing this tutorial. Myself I tryed to install them all offline with WADs I downloaded with the latest NUS Downloader, only the base38 version did work. I'll test that again later I guess.

Pip'

schroder08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pippin666 said:
Dr. Clipper said:
Pippin666 said:
erolz said:
r0bb12 said:

thank you

Pip'
Hum, I see, that's strange. I wonder if this guy tryed it before actually typing this tutorial. Myself I tryed to install them all offline with WADs I downloaded with the latest NUS Downloader, only the base38 version did work. I'll test that again later I guess.

Pip'

I know I did install it offline, I believe I used IOS37-64-v3869.wad (glanced through my files, the only IOS37 file I have).

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Pippin666 said:

Pip'
'This guy' is me, and no, I didn't try it specifically with rev19, but I had tried it on the previous versions and trusted Waninkoko not to have broken his installer (we would have heard about that if he had). Plus, I usually get complaints when there is a part of the tutorial not working, and I got no complaints. I also just tried it myself and it worked perfectly. Perhaps you didn't select the right version when you tested it out?

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well,strange things happen...
I had never any problem running Wario Land Shake it via Wiiflow.Just a few days ago,I decided to play it again but something weird happened.While the game started normally,when I press the 2 button in order to start the game,nothing happens.The game stays in the title screen forever,I can hear the music but the game never starts.I tried every possible combination in the Wiiflow options but with no luck.I tried the same ISO with Configurable USB Loader and uLoader and I could get past the title screen normally.
Has anyone have any trouble with this game?Can you help me please?

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
panmusic said:
Well,strange things happen...
I had never any problem running Wario Land Shake it via Wiiflow.Just a few days ago,I decided to play it again but something weird happened.While the game started normally,when I press the 2 button in order to start the game,nothing happens.The game stays in the title screen forever,I can hear the music but the game never starts.I tried every possible combination in the Wiiflow options but with no luck.I tried the same ISO with Configurable USB Loader and uLoader and I could get past the title screen normally.
Has anyone have any trouble with this game?Can you help me please?

Re-install your ios'es waninkoko and hermes

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can't get this thing to recognize my FAT32 partition. When I start it up I get that WBFS_Open -1 error, then I go over to Settings page 7 and it only gives me tons of WBFS partitions to choose from (going left goes to WBFS0 and then tons of WBFS-, going right WBFS2, WBFS3 etc.). Any ideas what might be going on?

Also, since there seems to be no readme or something for this in its current form, where am I supposed to put my game disc files anyway?

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pikachu025 said:
I can't get this thing to recognize my FAT32 partition. When I start it up I get that WBFS_Open -1 error, then I go over to Settings page 7 and it only gives me tons of WBFS partitions to choose from (going left goes to WBFS0 and then tons of WBFS-, going right WBFS2, WBFS3 etc.). Any ideas what might be going on?

Also, since there seems to be no readme or something for this in its current form, where am I supposed to put my game disc files anyway?

use wii backup manager and everything should be created as needed, make sure the fat32 partition is the first primary partition (not a logical partition)

Posts merged

QUOTE(Pakatus @ May 7 2010, 06:10 PM) Today i noticed...i cant install even in a wbfs disk.
Its a known issue or something new? R42...

It's a know issue, it's being worked on

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...