Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
The option to flash to NAND should be there as well.

EDIT: If you don't see the option there it's because you don't have a save file on your Real NAND. You need to have an original save file in order to overwrite the file with whatever's on your e-NAND.

So let's say you want to flash over 100's of hours of gameplay on Sakura Wars - So Long, My Love :P on your e-NAND over to your real Wii hardware -- first have the game make a save file on your real NAND then you can flash it over.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
good to hear r1060 somewhat works for other people, cause for me its not working well, really crashy and I get alot of cover corruption.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good to hear r1060 somewhat works for other people, cause for me its not working well, really crashy and I get alot of cover corruption.

That's really weird, it's working nice for me on my 1200 games 2TB and 2174 games 4TB system.

I have cover_use_hq=no and max_fsaa=3. I know when trying to use HQ covers or a higher anti-aliasing it used to choke.

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
I think I did notice that sometimes a cover I know I d/loaded for some reason is missing, but if I load a game and return to WiiFlow or exit WiiFlow or reload cache, the cover comes right back. It's rare and my game count is now at 573 so it's a minor issue for me. No crashes or codedumps.

How are things working out for others with r1060, let's get some feedback on it. I was actually thinking it was my favorite build for quite some time now that THP playback was fixed, FTP server is solid, games load great with feed back bar on the bottom, no hangs or dumps, etc, etc.. I could probably go on for a while but I'll stop here :P. AbdallahTerro or Maxternal how is r1060 treating you guys?

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
U can also just rename the /WiiFlow folder to WiiFlow_old or whatever u like as a test, if all works well then change it back and see if there are any incompatibilities. You can rename the new /WiiFlow folder to WiiFlow_new then based on your findings delete whichever one is appropriate.

Reactions: spacepimp

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else have trouble using Netflix from Emunand? It keeps saying it's unable to connect to a Nintendo Wifi Location. My emunand is dumped from the same wii, still no luck.

Floating Seal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I did notice that sometimes a cover I know I d/loaded for some reason is missing, but if I load a game and return to WiiFlow or exit WiiFlow or reload cache, the cover comes right back. It's rare and my game count is now at 573 so it's a minor issue for me. No crashes or codedumps.

How are things working out for others with r1060, let's get some feedback on it. I was actually thinking it was my favorite build for quite some time now that THP playback was fixed, FTP server is solid, games load great with feed back bar on the bottom, no hangs or dumps, etc, etc.. I could probably go on for a while but I'll stop here :P. AbdallahTerro or Maxternal how is r1060 treating you guys?

The part in bold seems weird to me because in my case THP's will play, but with no sound whatsoever. Can't figure out why...

Edit: Thanks for the new THP converter FIX94! However, when I try to get the new audio I get an error message that says ffmepg.exe failed to start because zlib1.dll wasn't found and nothing else happens.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I finally wrote a new THP Converter for wiiflow:
http://fix94.no-ip.org/WiiflowVideoConverter_v2.zip
You will need to manually get THPConv and place it into the "bin" folder, it does not come with my package. It will create both THP and OGG files as needed.

Floating Seal:
You now will need OGG files for sound, you can also use my tool here to just get the new audio.

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The part in bold seems weird to me because in my case THP's will play, but with no sound whatsoever. Can't figure out why...

Now you need to extract the ogg from the THP file and place it in the same folder with the same name. (Ex. - RMC.thp and RMC.ogg).

Edit: :ph34r:'d

Thanks for the new tool FIX94, will check it out later!

Reactions: Floating Seal

spayrosam

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does mplayer ce Plugin supports hidden harddrive?
Wiiflow detects my movies, but when I try to play them, the vWii reboot randomly. Does anyone had this problem?
  • WiiU V. 3.1.0 E
  • 2 TB WD Drive
  • My movies are stored into ntfs part
What's new?

Edit:
I've tried copying mplayerce app to an SD card but it still can't play my movies (the vWii reboot randomly).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4FTASzSPThM?si=i8JRmmFkpcXXIT7o +1