Homebrew WiiFlow - GX Emulators DO NOT autoplay roms when selected from emuflow

EasyMacOG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me start by apologizing if this has already been covered somewhere, but I have been searching for an answer to this question and yet to find something definite.

So real quick, when launching a game from WiiFlow using a GX emulator plugin (SNES9xGX, VBAGX, or FCEUGX) are the games supposed to autoplay (go straight to the game) or take you to the respective emulator's menu where you then select the rom to play again?

Example: When I launch WiiFlow from my Wii, select SNES from the source menu, then select an SNES game from SNES emuflow, instead of WiiFlow telling the SNES9xGX plugin to start this game, I proceed to the SNES9xGX menu where I need to select the rom again in order to play.

Is there an argument that I need to pass in the SNES9xGX plugin file for WiiFlow? I can't seem to find much information on the "argument" line for WiiFlow plugins either...

Thanks, as always, for any help you guys and gals can provide. :)

EasyMacOG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the solution for this issue. I'm using the WiiFlow 4 The Masterpiece Pack by Abz, however, I attempted to update all of the .dol's for the GX emulators in the WiiFlow plugins folder to the latest versions not realizing that they were modded for use in WiiFlow. Once I returned the .dol's for the masterpiece pack back to the plugins folder for WiiFlow, all was well. Prefect example of just leaving well enough alone. :) I hope this helps someone out there.

Cypher16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd really like to use the updated version of SNES9x GX. Any ideas how to modify the .dol so it does work? Guess it'd have to be recompiled.. j=

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, kirby krustday