Hacking Wiiflow 'No Partition Found'?

Lastly

Tempin' at the speed of sound
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a pending question, not a how to solve thread. Please help me by answering my question. I know the format look misleading.

Question:
How do I make Wiiflow constantly search for a playable partition instead of a one time check? My old wii perfectly does this without any problem.

Introduction
This is my third time hacking the Wii. The first two times, I never encountered any flaw of any sort. After selling my Wii, I decide to buy a launch-day Wii once again for a third time, and with a new 3TB Seagate Go Flex Drive with one partition for data and another for Wii, I was ready to test drive.

Reproducing The Issue
I installed iOS and did the usual stuff, but when I boot on the latest version of Wiiflow, a gaint "No Partition Found" greets me. I turn it off and on over and over until I found a work around. It seems like Wiiflow is not constantly searching for a fat32 drive, but rather it check once and never does again until the next boot.

The "Temp" Work Around
The temporary work around is:
1. Turn on the Wii so the HDD can power on
2. Turn it off to Yellow/Standby Mode so it remain power on.
3. Turn it on to Green to play

My Conclusion
It seems that power off/Red turn off the HDD. The HDD doesn't power on quickly enough for Wiiflow to search for it.

The Reward - The One And Only
The handmade and exclusive GbaTemp Mask, containing a approximately 500 individual flawless diamonds that total more than 100 carats; there’s 53 additional diamonds in the back, and the earpiece is made of platinum, holding a single cut 7.4 carat pink diamond. And also, you get a cookie and cup of Root Beer with sprinkle of April Fool. Edit: This is a joke btw, but the question is not if you're thinking about that.

Lastly

Tempin' at the speed of sound
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hate to double post, but I desperately need this answer after one month. Please lock this thread if this is a violation.

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
there are many ways to work around the issue

- use a differnt loader
- use a different hdd (eg swap with one from your pc or friend/family)
- wait in sysmenu or hbc till you hdd is spun up
- create/ask for a channel/app that waits for some seconds and then loads wiiflow (crazyintro?)
- create/ask for a real fix for wiiflow that actually does retry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P