timishu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I recently set my Wii to start Wiiflow on startup with Priiloader, however, I've been running into a problem every time I try to use it. Although Wiiflow works fine through the HBC, when I use it on startup it says that the external HD is missing. If there is something I can to do in order to change this, let me know. Thanks in advance

thehopeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Priiloader can't load from USB Drive.

so if your WiiFlow is on the USB Drive you need tu put it on the SD Card then Install the forwarder in Priiloader.

make sure that in the file "sd:\apps\wiiflow\wiiflow.ini"
the following line is in there :

data_on_usb=false

you might also want to transfer the usb:\wiiflow folder to sd:\wiiflow

hope it helps

Make sure you have PriiLoader running on IOS 58 and not 61.
so in the settings "Use System Menu IOS" set it to enabled

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i read your post correctly, it sounds like wiiflow loads fine via priiloader...it's just the HDD isn't recognized. is this the case?

if so, it sounds to me like your HDD isn't spinning up fast enough at boot... i could be wrong, but i doubt there is anything you can do except getting a faster HDD. i personally launch wiiflow from a forwarder channel right from the system menu and that works great (this would give your HDD a bit more time to spin up)....check out Wiiflowiki for the official forwarders....

you might also want to try the official priiloader forwarder if the one you are using isn't that one; it may have a launch delay built into it to give a bit of extra time for the HDD to spin-up...

GrahamWatts

Trophies
XP
hi folks can somebody walk me through how to configure wiiflow to save gamesaves to usb stick (incuding wiiware gamesaves to usb stick) please?
got wiiflow.ini ang gamesaves2.ini installed in settings but can't workout why it still saving wiiware to system.... wiiware is stored to sd card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi