Hacking WiiFlow Source Menu Button Sets

DaveZ_227451

≡≡ Big Kid ≡≡
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good stuff, and I love the idea and all, but most buttons are pointless until there are working plugins are they not? Unless of
course there a nice little behind the scenes project going on?? LOL :-)

CHEERS

ps. That space theme looks damn awsome m8!!!

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good stuff, and I love the idea and all, but most buttons are pointless until there are working plugins are they not? Unless of
course there a nice little behind the scenes project going on?? LOL :-)

CHEERS

ps. That space theme looks damn awsome m8!!!

Yeah, of course half the buttons are "useless", at least all the ones pictured work (plus a few more not pictured.. wiimednafen, pc-fx, wonderswan, etc.) but if a plugin does get released for them, at least they'll be ready to go :) And thank you mang!

FYI, if you're interested there are quite a few emulators that work with the actual app .dol.. but they act like homebrew (still have to select the game through the emulator). - i know wiisx, atari7800, and colecovision work that way, probably a few more.

Reactions: 1 person

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice job! The sets look great. I was going to add something to wiiflowiki but it looks like all i got to do is link to this. Surprised to see AbdallahTerro didn't contribute his yet and too bad pepxl isn't around any more.

macmanhigh

THC = Truly High Caliber
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice MasterShoes this is whut WiiFlow has been needing some Variety....Hope u Fellas Like these :)

72621339.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?3n4316rizbq0hoz

Reactions: 3 people

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice job! The sets look great. I was going to add something to wiiflowiki but it looks like all i got to do is link to this. Surprised to see AbdallahTerro didn't contribute his yet and too bad pepxl isn't around any more.

I'm still lurking, just been really busy lately so all Wii stuff has been on hold.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I've already posted that in Wiiflow thread Post #9737 but here you go again: :)
standalone link: http://www.mediafire...170mzbk3dqjx1md
these are included in the Mega pack in my sig too :P

n686d5.jpg

Edit: wb pepxl :)

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the contributions guys, i added them into the OP along with a couple others.

-Update 10-01-12: Added ABZ's Set, macmanhigh's set, Starnight set by Ayatus, and a new Dark Umbra set!

and @PepXL - Glad to see you're still "lurkin'" man :) Hopefully we'll see you back around one of these days.

Reactions: 2 people

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Update 10-15-12: Added Buttons for CPS1, CPS2, Doom, and retroarch to all of my sets. All inclusive rar and individual links have been updated. Here is a preview of what the new buttons look like.
DarkUmbraAdd-Ons.png

Reactions: 3 people

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
-Update 10-15-12: Added Buttons for CPS1, CPS2, Doom, and retroarch to all of my sets. All inclusive rar and individual links have been updated. Here is a preview of what the new buttons look like.
DarkUmbraAdd-Ons.png
Nice update, thanks much as usual. I'm looking forward to Abz set as well, I like how he has the little RA alien around the console icons. It's easy to differentiate all the different RA cores rather than just using one icon for them all ;)

With your set though the display name will be how we can tell let's say SNES9x_Next from VBA_Next.. unless we decide to use the older icons. What about just putting SNES or VBA in there along with the little alien buddy.. hmm wouldn't like quite as nice right.. Well just throwing some ideas out there. Thanks for the sets.

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had a big update to post before the hack, so here it is now :)

Update 10-24-12: Updated All of my sets, Abz's set, and the all-inclusive .rar file. They now include icons for CPS1, CPS2, Doom, FBA, Gambatte, genplusgx & retroarch.

mclow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hey guys i got one question how can i change the background of the source menu? i downloaded the sourcepack from wiiflowwiki... theres no background..

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update 06-14-13: Re-uploaded all the files, converting the format to be fuctional with the latest revs (912+) of wiiflow-mod. If you have downloaded these previously, please update to these new versions!

Reactions: Dump

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme