Hacking wiiflow wont detect fat32

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
have the drive formatted to fat32 with a wbfs folder. used wii backup manager to transfer ISO to wbfs in the correct folder. started wiiflow...nothing it won't detect the fat32 partition. this is WHY i don't change from wbfs
angry.gif

punkydudester

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having the same problem. I got a WD passport with NTSF on it. Made a partition. Made fat32 active then primary. When you do this you want to make the fat32 at the beginning of the drive so you would shrink the ntsf to the right. So that would show your fat32 as a drive letter before your ntsf one example: fat32 drive G: & NTSF drive H: or later. It doesn't matter what letter as long as the fat32 is listed 1st. If you already did all the work but listed it last at the other end then you go to my computer, manage, disk management & change the drive letter of the NTSF NOT THE FAT32. On my partition my NTSF is 3 gigs & the fat32 is 696. You lose a little for the program it comes with. It will say your NTSF might not work properly but who cares your not going to use it. Then plug it back into the wii & everything should be fine. This happened to me & my brother & it worked for both of us. Hope this helps.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In really technical sense, FAT32 is not designed to handle large file/partition. Its performance decrease is negligible for most user.

Do remember to defrag FAT32 after you add/delete games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMSPaHhmbI +1